FD

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by shoehorn, Jul 4, 2022.

1. shoehorn Journeyman

At level 78 I have 3 options for FD

1. Death Peace = Spell
    2. Death Peace = AA
    3. Rigor Mortis = Tome

Why do SK have 3 of them? Do they all have situations where one is better than the others?
  2. Szilent Augur

You actually have more than that. The early FD spells levels 24 & 52 don't share timer with your level 60, so there's three in that category. Similarly, the /disc Last Breath doesn't share timer with Rigor Mortis, so two of those. Last Breath will have further "upgrades" every 5 levels (that don't really upgrade it, but whatever)

At level 85, you'll get one more FD ability, the instant-memwipe Death's Effigy with a 2 minute reuse time.

Death Peace AA is the backbone. Because it has short 5s reuse, needing more than it will be super rare.
    Khat_Nip likes this.
  3. Raltar Augur

The FD part doesn't get upgraded, it's the %chance heal and damage amount you can take that gets upgraded.
  4. Flatchy Court Jester

Deaths Effigy is awesome. Make a hotkey start out with your no damage aa snare, then Hates attraction, then Deaths Effigy, then stand and invis. There is your one key single pull.

You will find places it dont work , not all mobs can be yanked. Thats ok do the ones around the Named first then get the named.
    minimind likes this.
  5. Ozon Augur

My FD key is Death Peace, pause 3, Rigor. It almost never get to the point I actually use Rigor, but on that super rare occasion its handy to have.
  6. Szilent Augur

you don't need the pause. you should have the third skill Last Breath on there also