Favorite item Name or Look

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ankarv, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

Over the years we've seen tons of items, I like to collect some of the cool ones to put in my house. I'm looking for peoples favorite weapons to possibly add to my collection. Links or screenshots would be helpful if you have them.
  2. Vados New Member

3. Cactuszach Elder

Lots of great obvious ones, but I wanted to point out one that is oddly obscure: Etherian Bladed Naginata. The quest seems to have been forgotten but its a great weapon with one of the best looking procs in the game.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=6453
  4. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Axem the Great likes this.
  5. Lily Augur

6. Bard_Bard Journeyman

7. Ishtass Augur

8. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

I have a weapon collection in my guild hall on Cazic Thule (Silly Hats Only), you're welcome to come check it out for ideas if you'd like. Here's a preview:

[IMG]

[IMG]

EQ has so many cool weapon graphics it's hard to pick. But I think my all time favorite is this one:

[IMG]

The name escapes me atm but it's a TS made ornament. A Successful Mistwielder uses it in Chelsith also.
    KarmaKitty, Sheex, Funky and 4 others like this.
  9. Ryanxp Augur

10. Maedhros High King

Raid weapons from Chelsith ftw
  11. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Sheex likes this.
  12. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

Thank you everyone so far for all these, they are great! I will have to swing by your guild hall, I am on Cazic-Thule.
  13. Dances Journeyman

14. Tvarian Augur

I used to play a troll warrior, and when Zealot's Cleaver first came out (I think that's the one) I thought that the look was perfect for a troll, since it wasn't all fancy and shiny, but rugged. There was an axe as well that had the same kind of look, but can't remember the name offhand. I almost hated to upgrade them because I liked the look. I think they were 70's lvl weapons.
  15. Blart Lorekeeper

I stopped by your guild hall and really enjoyed your collection, thank you ;)
    Sirene_Fippy likes this.
  16. Bigstomp Augur

Rebuttal, Ender of Arguments.

Best named item ever.
    Sheex and Zamiam like this.
  17. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

18. AcemoneyFV Augur

19. Monkman Augur

Soulfire
    Axem the Great likes this.
  20. Vumad Cape Wearer

I want to be able to polymorph my pet into the Wrulans from Halls of Honor. I think it would be awesome if not only these items became available in the DBG store, but popular Dire Charm graphics became available to the classes that used to charm in PoP etc via quest. Dire charm does not work they way it once did but I have fond memories of dire charming those little blue buddies.

Also I like the graphic on the doves cry bow from EoK. Very tasteful done.