Faster Way to Sell to Vendor?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Myric227, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Angahran Augur

Noticed recently that the parcel NPC recognizes bags, it shows 'blah blah -contents', but if you try to send it it doesn't work. it appears it looks at the bag and sees no trade and bugs out.

Would be great to be able to parcel the contents of a bag.
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

I guess I just don't get that level of precision. I look at my plat total, I sell my stuff, I look at the plat total again... oh, look I made roughly 2k. That's the level of (in)precision I use.

For the record, I think the request is a good one. My question was one of curiosity.
  3. xukil of luclin Curator of a UI

Not sure if it was mentioned or not but what I do is put a trade skill item only bag in slot 1 and a collectable only bag in slot 2 and then my primary item/clicky/weapon bag in slot 3 that is 100% full and also has 2 stacks of stat food and drink. The 40 slot bag goes in slot 4 and that's where non-trade skill loot goes. typically diamonds and expensive stuff will fall into slot 1's bag but everything in slot 4 is basically just click the bag and sell it all and destroy what I don't want that's left.

boxing four accounts with so many inventories is annoying but its easily managed if you set your self up correctly.

Also im OCD a little so I put my slot 3 weapon bag on the left side of the screen and then arrange everything left to right by priority then just bind all open bags to B and know that the further right I go the stuff is usually for some quest or turn in or something that needs to be put on the wall in the house. :eek:
  4. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Fair enough. But it seems, taking a fraction of a second glance at the merchant window once I click my bag takes even less effort than two glances at my plat total, and one less math calc.

To me it's a matter of effort, not precision.
    Winnowyl and Elyssanda like this.
  5. Tatanka Joe Schmo

That's very close to what I do. When taking OOC mana breaks, I open my bags, put the diamonds and blue diamonds in that bag, and pull out anything I might want to keep (tradable gear, ornaments, things like that). Generally, by the end of the session, I can just click-click at a merchant, and everything I don't want is sold.