Farming plat as a cleric

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by hawk73, Aug 1, 2019.

1. hawk73 Journeyman

Where is a good place to farm plat as a 60 cleric? I have no other high lvl characters and was wondering if there is even a good place a cleric can solo farm. I'm on mangler by the way
  2. Silver-Crow Augur

If you're on mangler, All the good plat area will be fully camped out by bot teams.
    Cleric as well is not a great choice, but if you had to go somewhere, pick somewhere with lots of green/light blue undead so you can maximise your kill rate.

Alternately if there's bot crews farming hill giants in RM, quite often they don't bother looting the fine steel the giants drop. There's money to be made hoovering up that stuff too.

My last top tip is, to farm tradeskill ingredients. They can sell well.
  3. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

You can make decent plat in Lower Guk undead side. You're not likely to be able to make thousands a day or anything but you can make enough to be comfortable.
  4. Fluid Augur

If I am looking for coin I always farm giants all the way up. Giant Fort in Warslik Woods ~level 20, Hill Giants Rathe ~level 30, Frost Giants Everfrost Peaks, Sand Giants<may not be in Mangler yet> Ro, Mountain Giant Outpost Dreadlands ~35-40sumtin, Mountain Giant Fort Burning Woods ~50.

Except for Hill Giants, Frost Giants, and Sand Giants, you really have to rely on drops. Some of it like the Forest Loop sell for ~250 pp but are rare drops, lucky to get 1 or 2 a day. Best drops are probably in mine at Mountain Giant Outpost, Legchopper, Tunics, et al, really sell to vendors for mucho dinero. As was mentioned, most of the good spots may be camped everywhere else so that would probably be a good bet as it isn't a common knowledge place. Just bind there and use Origin to travel back and forth to vendor loot.
    KarmaKitty likes this.
  5. Roxas MM Augur

forest loops sell for like 300 to a vendor btw.
  6. CrazyLarth Augur

7. Gundolin Augur

Dulak's harbor has a fairly high coin drop rate for the level.
  8. MarttinPH Augur

Dulak Harbor is a Ykesha zone, I think the original poster is on Mangler which wouldn't have access yet.