Falling through the floor in Kurn's Tower

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Holyhops, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Holyhops Journeyman

This is probably already a known issue but for some reason my Rogue constantly falls through floors in Kurn's Tower. I started just camping the base floor since it would sometimes end up in the whole zone training me, but he even falls through the base floor after some time. Pretty funny actually, it isn't a huge deal since I can just CF him back but would be cool if it could be fixed. :) Happens anywhere in Kurn's but this specific example is on the ground floor. I play on Ragefire, if that's important at all.

Rogue under ground floor:
    [IMG]

Rogue under ground floor again:
    [IMG]

Where on map this is happening:
    [IMG]
  2. Holyhops Journeyman

Probably should've mentioned this is SoD Kurn's NOT Kunark Kurn's. :)
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Our firewall blocks that image site. imgur seems to work fine.

But outside of that, Approximate location will be needed to fix that.
  4. Holyhops Journeyman

It seems to be related to the collision on these slanted walls:
    [IMG]

I also could only recreate the bug with my frogloks so, more than likely, this only happens will smaller races. It may be because the slanted part of the wall doesn't seem to have any collision, you can walk right through it. I could be wrong though.

You can do it anywhere those half slanted walls are but places I can confirm are -92.28, -319.02, 4.96 (First Floor) and 104.65, -25.74, 102.41 (Box room, second floor).
  5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I turned smaller than any player can and could not fall through. I could SEE through he wall, but I did not actually fall through.
  6. Holyhops Journeyman

Here's the photos of the Rogue through the floor since you said you couldn't see them:
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

It only seems to happen on my Froglok Rogue, haven't had any other cases of them falling through the floor but it happens *somewhat* often. I just avoid camping anywhere near the walls now :)
  7. GNOME_POWER Augur

Very rarely, it can fall under the world everywhere.
    I haved fallen in a zone with a waterfront. I can almost escape by running towards the water.
    West Karana/South Karana/South Ro/Field of Bone/Barren Coast
    It hasn't fallen at Kurn's Tower yet.