Fall Bonuses

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Vinjin, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Vinjin Lorekeeper

It was mentioned in the Livestream that Fall Fest would begin Thursday (today) with the first phase being double rare spawns and faction however, I can't find any details about when exactly it goes into effect. Nor is it on the calendar.

Did I hear that correctly?
    OldCa61 likes this.
  2. Riou EQResource

It did go live on Beta, so maybe they just got the dates wrong (looking at beta calendar), it's a weird date to start, usually they are on a wednesday
  3. Poyzen Frawg Augur

In the New Release Pod-Cast they said it started Thursday the 1st... the "day after the best holiday of the year".

But …. it didn't start.…..
  4. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Fun was cancelled because everyone here is so negative. Now you guys just think about what you have done! :oops:
  5. Poyzen Frawg Augur

I'm a frog..... negativity attracts Flies . duh.
  6. Goodn Augur

Don't listen to him. It's active on Beta right now! Yours for the low low price of $34.99 (only $31.49 if All Access).

I am serious about it being on beta...
  7. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

I expect it to come to Live servers soon. No official word yet, though.
  8. Nennius Curmudgeon

Can I just go to my room instead? That's where all my cool stuff is.
    Fanra and Corwyhn Lionheart like this.
  9. Ruven_BB Augur

In the podcast they stated doubled named starting on the 1st? Is it going?

Thanks,

Ruven
  10. Goodn Augur

Not sure when, but a few hours ago my alt farmer started seeing double faction hits for stuff he was killing. Going to go see if I can get a named to spawn faster now:) but at least the faction hits seem to be double now.
  11. Riou EQResource

Check back probably on Wednesday
  12. kizant Augur

Fall won't be very fun unless I can buy an Arachnophobia Nimbus. Come on EQ people. Just sell me one. It's not hard.
  13. Paladin Augur

The Changes of Fall Bonus per the EQ Live Broadcast was to start Nov 1 and it is active on Beta. Is the Fall Bonus (faction and named spawns) active on Live? I have not seen the alert/notice, nor have my fellowship members.
  14. Paladin Augur

Nor is it showing on the in-game calendar?
  15. Paladin Augur

UPDATE: It does appear active, other players are saying there are more named than usual.
    ForumBoss likes this.
  16. Vanrau Augur

Yes, it's active. Prathun posted about it. They weren't able to hotfix it in so they just activated the bonuses manually.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  17. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

It's active on Live? Did Daybreak announce it publicly, like in-game, in LaunchPad, and in EQ Community News?

Because people need to know if there is double faction before they go killing stuff and messing up their faction unintentionally.
  18. Vanrau Augur

19. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

What is the bonus though? Would be nice to have an official announcement and things to actually work the way they are supposed to when they are supposed to.
  20. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Also could we get this turned on for Test (assuming it's not already)?