Failing at Multi-Class Rogue Made Poisons

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Poyzen Frawg, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Poyzen Frawg Augur

Its not like this stuff is permanently worn gear … its consumable AND we supply the entire guild with it.

Why does it have to be 500 + trivial and fail .. ALOT?
  2. Brohg Augur

Waaaaait a minute - Poyzen with a legit gripe instead of baseless nonsense? Are we being pranked?

This issue crosses significantly with the remarkable dearth of gormar/nigriventers. The failure rate would not be nearly so galling if those components weren't -- more rare than power sources? feels like it
    Syylke_EMarr likes this.
  3. Izzard of Bertox Augur

When the guild uses rogue made poisons, they proc and trigger Alliance. This is why I like to provide as much poison as possible to the guild. However, if they want the poison, its not (or should not be) a one man show for farming the components. The drop rate is terrible, the fail rate is terrible, they don't persist through death, so all this put together I think it would be reasonable to request a little tweak by the developers to throw us a bone so to speak. Also ask your guild to parcel the drops or just stick them in the guild Bank.
  4. Syylke_EMarr Augur

This is compounded even further by TBL not dropping poison components, so refilling your supplies is even harder.
    Brohg likes this.
  5. kyong Augur

So they accidentally give us the only tradeskill aa that lessens failures by 75% vs 50% for others and then keep the trivial high so it all evens out.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  6. Poyzen Frawg Augur

Jesus … am I that bad? Sadness.