Faction standing with Servants of Aalishai

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Drakang, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Drakang Augur

Anybody see how you raise this. Allas had fight fire as raising faction but it lowers faction. So does killing in most zones that I have seen.
  2. Piemastaj Augur

Fire mobs are Aalishai...

Kill a different elements mobs. Earth looking guys, Blue guys ect.
  3. Drakang Augur

Ah so run around killing the trash as several of the mobs you have to kill give negative hits.
  4. Riou EQResource

Yea there are the 4 types, Aalishai = Fire, Esianti = Air, Loruella = Water, and Mearatas = Earth

Killing 1 lowers it and raises other 3, you should be able to rotate through them and eventually be non KoS to any of the 4 (likely by the end of progression you will be not kos to any side, unless you camped named a long the way since they are generally just killing 1 side instead of a mix)
    Zhaunil_AB likes this.
  5. svann Augur

IDK, I only have 1 more task to do and Im still almost max negative. Havent started name camping yet either. I did have a bugged quest though that had me killing in aalishai for a long time before we abandoned and regot it.
  6. Drakang Augur

Hit the step in Enter Mearatas

Convince Glance of Sky to tell you the name of someone that may know how to get into The Stone Demesne. 0/1 (Aalishai: Palace of Embers)

Trying to hand in the head is where I found my faction was off.
  7. Atvar Augur

It seems to get a lot easier to focus on what faction mobs you're killing as you get further into expansion. Named give big faction hits. It may not hurt to strategically camp a few to bring up aalashi faction.
  8. MiataDriver Augur

I wouldn't know, can't get to that step, none of the earth ones will update my task after talking to every single one multiple times.
  9. Schadenfreude Augur

This task can get super bugged in several ways. One person in the group had to drop and reget as none of the earth mobs would speak to him after a good 20 minutes of spamming them. It worked as intended within 5 minutes of dropping and getting the quest again.

I had the quest in my log from the previous day with the 'Enter' part done but when I checked it again none of the other steps were visible and nothing I did would bring them back so I also had to drop and get it again.
  10. svann Augur

Done with burninator and still almost max negative with servants of aalishai. It never prevented me from getting a quest though.