"Experimental"

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Knard, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Knard The Strategic Tactician

One thing I have not seen mentioned on the forums as a potential server change they could implement on live is a reversal of nerfed items.

A simple "We won't nerf the Dark Elf Mask" or "Fungi Stick" or "Fungus Robe" or "Circlet of Shadow"
    While it may be a small change in the scope of things - it would be an interesting one to say the least in terms of server economy for TLP. It's less of a thing for LIVE, though, as many AA and the cookie-cut class gear provide much of the functionality and more than these original items do.
  2. Sabra Lorekeeper

Manastone!
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

:rolleyes:
  4. Knard The Strategic Tactician

If they did this and removed the Bazaar so we're all forced back into East Commons - that'd be great.
  5. Elabone Augur

I would rather the experiment be the ability to activate /trader anywhere in the world.
    (meaning you could actually have traders in EC Tunnel.

Put a timecap on it so that anywhere outside the bazaar only lasts for 4 hours or so.
  6. Vindar Augur

What is it people find appealing ECT trading? Seems like a big unnecessary waste of time to me. Any time spent trading in ECT is less time for leveling and questing.
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Let people have an offline trader on the same account as they are playing. EQ2 basically has that functionality.
    Appren and SoandsoForumUser like this.
  8. Waring_McMarrin Augur

A switch to an auction house like WoW would be better as it would let people sell items without needing to set up a trader to put in offline mode. It would also help prevent a lot of the issues with automated price changing of items as it wouldn't be possible until the time on the auction ran out.
  9. Tweakfour17 Augur

I like this idea. Lets buy and sell stuff while still being able to play our account at the same time taking a bite out of the bots who automate their pricing instantly.
  10. Aiona Augur

My husband likes it because he barters, crafts, trades, and socializes while selling his wares at the same time. I don't like to spend my time in ECT myself, but he enjoys it and seems to make a pretty good coin off of what he sells there so, I'm not one to 'yuck' someone else's 'yum.'

I prefer having a auction house like WoW, myself. But that's probably because I am lazy and don't want to spend time socializing just to sell my wares, when I could be out earning/making more.