EXP

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by kettcorey9, Apr 2, 2022.

1. kettcorey9 New Member

So I am 110 and hit a brick wall In the exp gain how do I level up faster.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Well, we can assume your a tank of some sort since your in the tank subforum. But a little more info would help. Such as which class tank are you? Do you have a group or boxing or solo? Have a J5 merc?

Until then Overseer has some good exp reward
  3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Starting at 110, level XP only has two answers for "fast":

1 - finishing progression in ToV, CoV and ToL zones
    2 - Overseer

That's it. The good news? You don't have to choose between them, you can do both.
    Skuz and code-zero like this.
  4. Filter Augur

Tatanka is on point regardless of your class or group make up. You'll need to find a group or partner and just do the progression for ToV, CoV and ToL. I just did this on my rog and he was 110. I got him to 117 and went back and did the ToV and ToL missions and then he was 99.999% into 120. Granted I did this with a 50% exp bonus so you're mileage will vary. Fortunately I have a tank, dps and shammy every where I go so I'm spoiled.
    Skuz likes this.
  5. Velisaris_MS Augur

If you can't or won't do progression, then it's Overseer and collecitons for xp.
  6. Qimble Augur

Grind it out with overseer and mobs to 111. Then find guildies or friends to run you through ToV missions. Do ToV progression. Then do the same with ToL. You can totally skip CoV and go back to farm augs later.
  7. Khanhardli New Member

I returned to EQ for the umpteenth time last TGiving and most of my toons were 110 or lower. I squeezed into XP groups in Howling Stones, GMM, and Sathir's Tomb (All with mobs over 111) whenever possible but grinding out the XP from 110 goes from slow to 111, to really slow to 112, to nearly impossible after level 113. Even ToV/CoV mobs were just as brutally slow XP per kills at 113. So, I started doing ToV missions and went from 2% into 113 to 115 in an hour. Did all the ToV merc/partisan and reached 117. Did all of ToL and hit 119. The crawling grinding slog from 119 via 0.1 to 0.2% XP a stupid slow kill in ME, plus remaining Collections, CoV merc/part and Missions plus Overseer to 120 took longer than 113 to 119. Five days compared to a week. Brutal.
    So my recommendation? Grind to 113 if you can, save ALL Collections for when you hit 119 because you get 2% XP per completed set at 105 as you do at 119 where 2% is an hour grinding. Save up max Overseers rewards from 119 as well, if it gives you 2% or more, keep it. Then do all the Merc/Partisans and Missions from ToV and ToL, skip CoV save the missions and especially Zlandicar which are still ok XP and you will need the pink bars for augs. Once you get the 119 blow it up, use everything you've been keeping. Last pieces of Collections, Overseer Claims, XP potions, Anniversary missions, the works. Worked extremely well for my Shaman and Rogue and saved me a very hard slog at the end.
  8. Ybidzian New Member

A Zlandi a day keeps the stagnation away...my guild runs Zlandi's with TA's constantly. All loot that's dropped goes to lower level peeps, bricks etc if you turn up. If you get a TA and can't make it, you don't get loot/bricks etc, but you do get the AAs from the task. Zlandi is the gift that keeps on giving if you can get someone willing to run it. We have mages and necros that can solo Zlandi, and for the good of the guild they run this and other missions several times a day for people struggling up the xp ladder. Grinding xp has died the death. I feel sad about that, but Zlandi has kept me going, along with religious adherence to Overseer.