Exp/Named Spawn rate compensation

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Redrum_Redrum, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Redrum_Redrum Augur

So with all this downtime due to errors on the DGB side way beyond the pre planned initial patch will we see some sort of xp\spawn rate compensation for a couple days. This is starting to get a bit out of hand with all the extra extended down times to fix a patch of a patch of a broken patch over the last several months.
  2. Cadira Augur

Can we please, please God not start this again?
    Sheex, Andarriel, Allayna and 3 others like this.
  3. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

I want my 75 cents back.. via 12 krono per account!
    Daedly and Cadira like this.
  4. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Get over yourself.
    Reynen likes this.
  5. kizant Augur

Patching and fixing are part of what you're paying for in your subscription.
    Reynen likes this.
  6. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

I honestly hope not. I'd much rather watch all you whiners continue to whine...
    Reynen and Nennius like this.
  7. Nennius Curmudgeon

Forumquest can be fun.
  8. Aurastrider Augur

Honestly for as long as I have been playing this game I cant remember a time when emergency or extended patches were not the norm. I pretty much expect every patch to go beyond the planned down time and at minimum 2-3 days worth of emergency patches and some form of down time. When we have a patch that is up on schedule and does not require an emergency patch I find it unusual. Anyone who expects different results from what we have basically experienced for nearly 20 years and expects compensation is acting silly imo but to each their own.
    Andarriel and Allayna like this.
  9. Chorus Augur

at least every patch doesn't break bards like the old days. Boy original kunark was fun for this class :p
  10. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Bards got it easy nowadays with melody. I used to play my bard the old way no fun lol.

Andarriel
  11. seber Augur

EQ. was. up. I. got. home. from work 10pm. so. all good. here. get over. it or. maybe. get Job .........
    Treiln likes this.
  12. Treiln Augur

Went fishing all day yesterday. Had such a blast that I didn’t stop until near sun down. Didn’t go home, decided to camp for the night. Checked in with the guild to see that the servers came up at a decent time (within the 6 hour prediction!?) and thought maybe I made a mistake by staying out all day...the saw they went down again and just laughed. Packing up here in a bit and headed home to make softball tonight. Then we’ll see what changes came about.

But since I’m missing 2 days worth of EQ, I demand Daybreak give me free stuffs!

Did I do it right?