Exodus in Fight Fire

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by demoria7, Jan 17, 2019.

1. demoria7 Elder

Please fix. Exodus puts you next to a mob that kills you.
  2. Conq Augur

The final four mobs in this mission have zone-wide aggro, so the only advantage you'll get evac'ing at that point would be waiting for the mobs to run from their spawn point to yours. They do not see invis however, so as much down time / bathroom break as you need between last wave and final wave. If you're referring to an evac before this phase, I cannot be of help. I'm a cleric, we stay until everyone dies, there is no evac. #clericlife
    Conq
  3. Petalonyx Augur

The final four do not have zone-wide agro. They have local island-wide agro.

Some will pre-clear the evac loc if evac problems are anticipated.
    Pirlo likes this.
  4. Conq Augur

I stand corrected. No need for evac tho, just bring a better cleric.
    Gundolin likes this.
  5. Morthakia Augur

As you progress in the expansion you should build faction with a number (or all) of the four factions. You will not be KOS to the (brume?) warden at the evac point if you raise your faction with wind/air.
  6. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Jeez, what are these "cleric" things you speak of? Do they have healer merc abilities? :D
  7. NeverPayForLag Augur

1. Kill mob at Exodus point
    2. stay close to quest giver
    3. try to fight close to the quest giver

-> no zonewide aggro
    -> no islandwide aggro
    -> it is a set distance (except perhaps for the last 4 mobs if KOS)

If things go bad then you can safely Exodus, if KOS then invis and run back. That works. Had that at the start very often. Now I am amiable and even the last four stay tame at the end of the island and only attack when I want.

This works if you are on the limit of your group or get too close and be KOS and pull the full horde of the 1st or 2nd wave. The 3rd wave is better done with snare/root/Mezz because they are chainlinked.

Tank with Invulnerable disc or cleric with invulnerable on toon pulls/takes aggro and CC does AE-Mezz/Root -> with Druid/Shaman very easy. AA-Root works great, AE-Root is sometimes unreliable but with a tank aggro in front then it is possible to do it 2-3 times then it should stick. Because they have a pushback, it is possible to distribute the mobs solo around the island and take one after the other. Enough time to decide also for the achievements who to kill first (inhabited/uninhabited).

The Ubah surely tank all at once.. but no need for it normally and not possible for everybody.
  8. Rowlen Journeyman

Didnt work for me. Got killed wiped after evac immediatly, I am pretty sure there were more then 1 mob at evac point. Invis dont work after you immediatly got agro after evac.

I think an unsafe Evac Point is an error in zone / mission design and should be changed. Cant remember any evac point in the past that was unsafe.
  9. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

When you screw up on the last four you are essentially screwed. You have to be very creative to get back into zone without getting crushed.
    Pirlo likes this.
  10. Liin Edud (Tunare) Augur

So very much this. For once in a LONG time shamans own something pretty hard. Hire a shaman and then its single pulls for 16 mobs.

If anyone is on Tunare and I'm not busy look me up and I'll come root them. I need the currency.

Freaking 6 wins per aug. Has to be 96 currency instead of 100.
  11. Dewey Augur

So I still use exodus in this mission. I just spam my group invis hotkey to go off when I zone in. Never once has he killed me after an evac with invising right away.
  12. NeverPayForLag Augur

After killing the right mob - it is always the same and always a single one, all others are outside - I never got jumped since doing that. At the start I was KOS, so Exodus worked all the time and I needed it often some weeks ago. Even today I always kill this one single mob to be safe despite my War/Clr/Dru-combo is very skilled in doing the event with AA-Root.

And even if you really got jumped by more than 1 mob (which I heavily doubt) - simply kill all 3 mobs at that whole part of the island as the very first step in this mission, as long as devs don't change it.

If that is not working you are doing something very wrong because I doubt that you have different spawn zones, except you are a Wizard and the Safe spot for Wizards is different (I only worked with Druid Exodus) ;)
  13. Sobmre Augur

mission suck, and it sucks your forced to do it for years for drops you have to spend years leveling.
  14. NeverPayForLag Augur

mh... I have seen 9k HP, this means raid power. As a grouper to get it in that way is a nice chance. Reminds me on Artizans Prize. The Ring is at 78% only from killing to make the progression. Not much work at moment. But perhaps there is more to it? Didn't cared so much. I have done Fight Fire only to get all toons through the progression and 2 chase items dropped so far. Either the progression tasks give more updates or the ring and the glove have different rates to increase the evolvement of them.