Exact Enchanter stun spell rotation for AE group?

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Lineater, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Lineater Augur

Hoping to hear from experienced AE’ers - which exact stun spells do you use in your rotation, and in what order?

Myself and another enchanter had trouble keeping mobs in The Deep stunned and I wonder if it was because we were opening with Color Flux, which has the smallest range. We were having issues with mobs getting “loose” and hitting us. We were using flux > shift > skew on a 16 second cycle. I used this setup in Chardok with no issues, but that was in a tiny room.

There are a lot of posts about Deep AE groups out there, but couldn’t find much info about the specific spells enchanters use.

Note: I’m on a TLP (Aradune) which is currently in Luclin era. For reference, the spells are:
    Color Flux - lvl 3 (20 range)
    Color Shift - lvl 20 (25 range)
    Color Skew - lvl 43 (30 range)
    Color Slant - lvl 52 (35 range)
  2. Verily Tjark Augur

Not sure about that level range, because I played a cleric in Luclin...

The higher level stuns have a push component to them, and I assume that's true for lower levels too. My only guess would be it's a combo of spell range with stuns pushing them out of range too and of course resists.
  3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Re: push component.

I never did old fashioned AoE groups, but thought I remembered them talking about working with a nearby corner, so the push would keep them bunched up in said corner.