Evolving shoulders are a pain!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Metanis, May 28, 2019.

1. Krinni Journeyman

guess i was just lucky when i did the ounce of fetid flesh, only took 6 missions to get 2 full sets and alot of other parts others were missing
  2. Whulfgar Augur

Guess I was fortunate in doing all the evolves and having them unlocked when I first got them except the Pop Hunters. Even the collects..

I still have not done TBL collects, as I said I had them 100% finished before they nerfed them so now I still get to hold on to the TBL collects for AA's per launch next expansion.
  3. Dewey Augur

The broken mirror sets are driving me crazy. Cotf, tds are not that bad. You know the dev is messing with you when he puts in 2500 things that look like shinies, but are not shinies.
    Winnowyl and Yinla like this.
  4. malicious rexx New Member

ok shoulders aside, I had real doubts at when these items were released out into general content, that I would be able to ever complete one. that was my thought till I saw torn efreeti boots. so I got a pair and figured that since there was multi lvls of the reward that as I completed some of the explorer achievments from earlier expansions I would actually have a chance to wear a partially evolved item prior to item being useless in 2 plus expansions later. so as I managed to get 24 of 26 explorer achievments done today, I am missing only 2 achievements. veeshans peak from ring of scale and chamber of tears from the burning lands. as I will probably be able to get into chamber some time soon, I must admit that the veeshans peak achievement might forever be beyond the abilities of those I know as we cannot beat FELL FOLIAGE task. so if u cannot complete veeshans peak keying don't bother with the torn efreeti boots.
  5. Tolzol Augur

You could try to find enough people keyed to grab the VP mission and get 85’d into the mission for the traveler achievement
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Which server you on ?
  7. Greymantle Augur

You don't need the fell foliage mission to get the VP key for the new version. The roadblock will proably be the skyfire mission for the tooth. Check around with folk in larger guilds, asks if anyone will assist you. This is not a solo task.