Evolving Eye of Decay and Eye of Life

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Forcallen, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Forcallen Augur

Is there some trick to getting these items to evolve once you have them and various Vanquisher achievements already?

Currently stuck on Eye of Decay I with the item saying "The Eye awaits Vanquisher of Vim and Vigor" despite the fact that I already have that achievement completed. Some guesses are you have to complete the Vim and Vigor raid once after acquiring the aug for it to force some internal update or despite it saying Vim and Vigor its actually waiting for some other additional Vanquisher achievement before evolving to level 2 so the description is bugged.

EDIT: Clicking the convert button it has while in inventory bags also does nothing.
  2. RangerDanger#1 Lorekeeper

This may be pretty obvious and not too helpful, have you tried clicking the convert button on the item?
  3. Iila Augur

Eye of Decay requires (surprise!) Demiplane of Decay Vanquishers to evolve, not the Life ones in the description. Too much copy & paste, but the script is still correct.
  4. Forcallen Augur

Thanks

So my second guess was correct. I actually need Wither and Decay Vanquisher to evolve it next despite what the item text is saying.

Far to many love to vomit for this to happen!
  5. Iila Augur

They don't love to vomit. They love being covered in vomit.

It pretty much needs to be done as a pure range fight, might need to ban pets, too. Or at least arrange to test to see if pets can fail the achievement.
  6. Kaliko Augur

Pets no longer fail it and you'd want a solid main tank that can move the mob accordingly, and also it helps to have a designated vomit run spot for the vomit to get stuck/blow up. The way we do this achieve np is melee on wither and casters on decay at start, if decay needs to die our melee will go kill him but we also have a prewarning gina trigger that tells us when a vomit will be inc and the melee have a few secs to back out and see who gets it.