Evil Race wiz epic

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Ravilla, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Ravilla Journeyman

So my wiz is a dark elf and looking up the wiz epic seems to involve going into cities/areas that would be Kos to me. I mean one says the guy is located in the pally guild lol. Sure you could invis to get there but it will need to drop to interact with mob. So how do people generally work around this?

Info taken from http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=769
  2. code-zero Augur

IIRC you will need to do a lot of faction work. You won't need to get ally or anything super but that's part of being an evil wizard
  3. tanj New Member

As a dark elf wizard (my deity was Sol Ro), it wasn't too much of an issue. I used invis, standing in strategic spots, and the help of an enchanter friend for illusions and faction buffs. That is, if I remember correctly. It was awhile ago. It might be easier now.
  4. Scorrpio Augur

If agnostic or SolRo, you can get a chanter to project illusion on you.
  5. Blastoff Augur

You don't need to do any faction. In Halas just invis all the way to the npc and talk to him while hiding behind the tree that's right next to him. That's the only place you need a strategy. Everywhere else you are kos you can just invis to the quest mob and use common sense. The actual quest mobs themselves don't require any faction work other than what you get from doing the quest.