Evil erudites left out on new quests

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Paralyze, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Paralyze Journeyman

Any chance we can see an update on this? As it currently stands, Cazic-Thule following Erudite Clerics and SK's cannot participate in any of the new Kunark Archaeologist quests because the item intended for OT faction, Shield of the Dark, excludes erudites.

I imagine this is an oversight because the counterpart item, Dithgar's Defender, DOES include Erudite but is not usable by SKs. Furthermore, HUM is tagged on both shields due to being a neutral race, so ERU should be no different.

While you're at it, please add a parcel vendor to Paineel >_>.

https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-1571

[IMG]
    snailish likes this.
  2. -wycca Augur

I agree on both counts.

Good observation on the shield, it's probably something you could PM Prathun about for a more direct/faster response.
    Paralyze and snailish like this.
  3. Paralyze Journeyman

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll go ahead and do that! =)
  4. Dominate Augur

Gnome Necromancers cannot use any of the items, either.
  5. snailish Augur

Not that it matters for progression right now, but Drakkin should probably be on both versions?

Depending on class, Drakkin have unusual starting faction (i.e., necromancer) and if you play that class in the traditional lore/leveling paths you might eliminate the one side quest options.

Not really any different than agnostic humans being able to play both sides, or a faction-work loving Froglok or gnome cleric. The items would be lore-grouped if it was an issue?
    Paralyze likes this.
  6. Sagarmatha Augur

Eruditelivesmatter
  7. C3lowz Augur

Well no one cares about Gnomes, especially evil ones.

Evil Erudites on the other hand need fixing