Everything is overtuned

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Regazozo, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Zamiam Augur

good point , maybe you should take your own words to heart .. #bullynomore
  2. Took2summmit Elder

Calling you an imbicile isnt bullying in this instance, its defending myself. If a kid kicks someone in the nuts that starts a fight, that kid isn't a bully for defending themselves. Once again you respond to something I say, by quoting something else. You have a whole 500+ post thread here to puzzle together any response youd like, have at it, troll.
  3. Zamiam Augur

lol you have a response for everything and you make it sound like your the victim in every response and that everyone is trolling ..

want a lil cheese with your whine ..

saying I'm trolling is one thing , actually calling me a Troll is another that is name calling . I would expect you to get posting suspension at least for all the name calling you do .. but dev's are currently scrounging for some fast cash and fixing things in expansion than to have to worry about the likes of posts from you ..

I'm now done with responding to you in this thread .. GL to you on your adventures in TBL please do let me know when you beat the expansion .. post congrats for when you do :D
  4. Took2summmit Elder

If I get suspended for calling you a troll when you fabricate the situation to make me look bad by saying it took my 30 pages to tell the group make up when you know it didnt, and by quoting me saying I died in one instance, where I was wearing a 2 hander and focusing on healing, and then quoting another instance where I claim I can tank something when I have a shield on and full defensive going, would be well worth it. That's trolling, and you got called a troll.
  5. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Note to self: When needing in-depth online research, hire Zamiam.
    Mintalie, Graves, Pirlo and 1 other person like this.
  6. NeverPayForLag Augur

mh.. had some popcorn and beer left...
    anybody want some?
  7. Took2summmit Elder

Funny how your thread gets lock in an hour and 45 minutes, yet I'm still here kicking. Devs confirmed you're trolling (will use verb instead of noun from now on)
  8. Zamiam Augur

Ok i'll bite .. i'll respond this once ..
    my thread did not get locked for trolling .. it got locked cause they (dev's ) dont like hearing the truth .. and has been done multiple times on many threads in the past .. when Dev's do not want to hear the truth cause "they cant handle the truth" ;) (had to throw that in there) they lock it ..

and before you say or anything else im sure my other post will get locked as well .. but its not from trolling .. unlike you and your bullying which if not unchecked will get yourself banned ..
  9. Took2summmit Elder

Looks like I'll have the last laugh as you self-implode. *waves*
  10. Graves Elder

Have you forgotten making stuff up about me and calling me a bad player because I happen to disagree with you?
  11. Took2summmit Elder

Are you talking about the time I thought you were someone else and immediately apologized?..
  12. Graves Elder

Well that and the bad player stuff. Oh and the accusations of me being part of some cabal that is out to get you. While I disagreed with you and still do, I certainly had not been aggressive, nor have I been part of any group.

You asked for an example of you getting unnecessarily aggressive with someone before they did to you. There you are. You did to me.
  13. svann Augur

If they have time to play the game then they have time to beta test.
    Its exactly the same amount of time requirement.
  14. enclee Augur

Sure, but beta testing is behind a paywall. It’s a crap business model, that tries to monetize the development process.
  15. NeverPayForLag Augur

mh.. that /xtar thingy sounded so good... perhaps I do something wrong.

My problem was, that if I put mercs or pets into the extended target and save them then they don't get saved. After a zone or relog the pets and mercs are gone and loading them does not work. It works only for PCs. Perhaps I am doing something wrong?

/xtar 1 set "petname"

does nothing btw.
  16. gotwar Gotcharms

How is this thread not locked yet?

I love myself a long, pointless, flammable argument as much as the next guy, but both the intellectual and entertainment value of this thread burned out like 15 pages ago.

Most trash mob AEs were tuned downwards in yesterday's patch. Seems most objective NPC (including ones found in missions) were left alone. In other words, they made the expansion easier, though I'm sure there's still a few tough missions that will take a few attempts and a decent group to complete.

If the community still feels like things are overtuned, maybe start a new thread with some objective (or even subjective) discussion, since this thread has devolved beyond a state of recovery.
    Pirlo likes this.
  17. Outlander Engine Elder

Loaded up a little heroic mage. Right click on xtar 1, chose "My Pet". Saved the set as default. Zoned from guildhall to PoK, Zoned from PoK to Greater Faydark, then gated back to the bazaar. Jabn stayed at xtar1 the whole time.

Logged out. Logged back in. Xtar set was cleared. Right click on xtar, chose load, chose default, Jabn's back in slot1.
  18. Axxius Augur

Btw, the big nasty AE dd + stun in the Lava trial got nerfed yesterday. It's now blocked by geometry. You can time it (every 30 sec) and hide behind the rocks (especially the healers). That should make this trial a whole lot more manageable.
  19. Grau Elder

So is Smoke an indoor zone now?
  20. Axxius Augur

No.