Everything is Down!!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zamiam, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Sissruukk Rogue One

Can I have your stuff?
    Honestly, though, if the issue is with Cloudflare, why are you blaming DPG?
    Duder and CatsPaws like this.
  2. Kelthorg Lorekeeper

Wow, seriously... watch the video, I think it will help you.;)
  3. Buster_Shruggs Augur

Its Sunday morning, all the pistons aren't firing yet, But I think its like McDonalds running out of hamburger patties. Even if it was their suppliers fault, Id blame them for not having a back up! :p
    Zamiam likes this.
  4. Zamiam Augur

firstly, Nowhere in my post did I mention that I'm quitting .. so no you cant ..

Secondly, Why not blame DPG it's usually something with them anyways ..

I was able to log into and download a 9gig patch from blizzard and play an OW game ..

I will admit i was able to finally log in one toon into bertox , however I dont dare try to do anything cause the servers still seems shaky ..

so I ask you if its not DPG fault who's is it .. Cloudflare ? maybe but we've been having issues with server stability again sense last patch ..
  5. Sissruukk Rogue One

I am not saying that DPG is free and clear of its obligations to keep the game up and going. They have issues that need to be resolved. However, I am not going to lay the blame on DPG for something out of their control.
  6. Kelthorg Lorekeeper

https://www.cloudflarestatus.com/
  7. Zamiam Augur

but it is in their control .. only thing Cloudflare is (so ive been told) is an extra layer of security .. so if cloudflare is having issues how does that mean servers crash ? website issues I can see .. servers all crashing something else is the Issue huh here's an Idea maybe DPG is at fault ..
  8. Zamiam Augur

9. Prophecychild New Member

10. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

CatsPaws likes this.
  11. glove181 New Member

Coronavirus went digital?!!
  12. Kelthorg Lorekeeper

Just this:

I am not sure what you don't get. The game goes through Cloudflare. Cloudflare is having issues, hence the game is having issues. I hope you consider this helpful. :)
  13. Zamiam Augur

well seems to be fixed im able to log in with all my accounts now .. and the forums here don't seem to be having any more delay or crash issues
  14. Prophecychild New Member

From the sounds of things, things might be being settled as we speak. Might be working now/soonish.
  15. Zamiam Augur

funny vid did you take that yourself
    If DPG uses a security site to go thru and that site has issues its a DPG issue as well ..

If im running a subway shop and my deli meat doesn't get delivered because the truck couldnt get thru a 20 car pileup .. yes that truck delivery business is having an issue , however the subway shop is also having an issue since (thx fixed it) now they dont have any deli meat.. but i guarantee they will be calling other subways to borrow some deli meat or going to the store themselves..

3 hours of my playtime was interrupted tonight .. I only play a few hours a week compared to all you Hard-core players .. so am I alittle ticked off YES .. will I get over it you bet.. Why because I dont pay to play anymore :)

and If this keeps up over the next few weeks to a month when expansions go on sale I'll show my displeasure by not purchasing the 5 basic expansions and the 1 premium or F&F I would of purchased .. just saying
  16. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

The Impotent Rage is strong in this one....

17. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Oh and ...

since
    /sins/
    Learn to pronounce
    preposition · conjunction · adverb
    preposition: since; conjunction: since; adverb: since
    1. 1.
      in the intervening period between (the time mentioned) and the time under consideration, typically the present.
      "she has suffered from depression since she was sixteen"
    2. 2.
      for the reason that; because.
      "delegates were delighted, since better protection of rhino reserves will help protect other rare species"
  18. Zamiam Augur

Posting on your second account i see.. and I liked the first vid better

and I never said i was an English major .. I know I'm terrible with spelling and grammar .. thx for the lesson though . I doubt i'll remember it but hey you know what they say can't teach an old dog new tricks .. or something like that..
  19. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Second account?

This is the first day I've posted anything in like.. 4+ years here? I think the last thing I posted was a rant about Daybreak selling XP pots and choking XP on Phinny to sell them being underhanded and Blizzardlike.

Delusional Impotent Rage +1

It's like a super mutant screaming Shakespeare.. "Rage.. RAGE!!"
  20. Zamiam Augur

well I'm glad my RAGE bugged YOU enough to come out of retirement after 4 LONG years ;)