Every week, there is a level 1 bard that trains the hell out of sol b and the hole

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Forbick, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Forbick Journeyman

First of all, I do not 6 box, I 5 box. Second of all, I box legit, if you don't believe me can send you a pic / video of me boxing the chars on disc just PM me. Third, I don't even 5 box all of the time, it depends on what I feel like playing, like right now I am just two boxing, it really depends on how I want to play for the day. But do continue to think that everyone who boxes is a bot, I don't care about GEBS or any of that , I just play the game to enjoy it and have fun.
  2. Branntick Augur

If you can't defend your camp from a level 1 warping, you don't deserve the camp in the first place.

Instead of contributing to the climate crisis by 5 boxing a bad class, roll a Necro instead. It's the green way to farm Krono.
    Boogatti and Lineater like this.
  3. code-zero Augur

If you don't understand the problem that a level 1 warping and far taunting represent then you have no business suggesting to anyone how they should play the game
  4. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Good news is even if you ban that person it only costs another krono on a throw away account. And I bet there are some people that love to waste krono.
  5. squidgod Augur

Kronos.
  6. code-zero Augur

That's just an excuse
  7. Gnothappening Augur

True. The community is toxic because a lot of people are toxic. Others don't like to group with them and instead of making a solo class because they are anti-social, they instead want to force others to group with them. We also apparently have a lot of jealousy that some people can spend $40 on a second computer and box.

Overall though, more than anything, I think it comes down to people not wanting other people to play in any fashion other than what they dictate. For these people it isn't about enjoying the game. Why? Because they can't enjoy the game if someone else gets more pixels per hour than they do in a method they don't like. These are the people that complained about pet groups until pets were nerfed in the group game.
    MacDubh, Koshk, Genoane and 1 other person like this.
  8. FranktheBank Augur

False. Old EQ was far more toxic. Remember when guilds kept an entire server locked out of elemental planes for years, even when the gear was not needed?
  9. Boogatti Lorekeeper

These tlp players are springtime babies who haven't experienced true toxicity.
    code-zero and FranktheBank like this.
  10. FranktheBank Augur

Lol people whining over xp camps, where every guild besides 1 on a server was still doing mid tier pop raids in 2006 when omens was out, because its all they were allowed to do.
    code-zero likes this.
  11. Fhiele Augur

If you wanted to clear elemental every time it was up, you HAD to keep other guilds out. This meant blocking their every attempt at lesser Gods to open access.
  12. TheChosenOne Augur

That’s a result of bad game design
    Stymie and Koshk like this.
  13. ForumNugget Journeyman

Anything coming from you on this topic is hilarious. How's that vacation treating you? Amazing that it's been a while since we've seen your crew selling LRs from different parts of the world only minutes apart.
  14. Slaytanik Elder

Here we go again. The second someone mentions a person botting, warping, or cheating all the defenders come out with something stupid and say "mehhhh...sounds like something a botter would say".

If you actually play on Yelinak for more than 30 minutes, you'd see the light.
  15. Knifen Augur

Triggering Coirnav event and letting it fail locked folks for several day before they could attempt to get Time access. Heck PoTime was instanced if I remember right and guilds still kept others from getting to it.
  16. code-zero Augur

There were changes made to Epic NPC's so that the person spawning the event got the drop regardless of who killed it because of Guilds camping those NPC's to prevent anyone from getting their Epic. This was caused by toxic behavior on Ragefire
  17. Knifen Augur

Glad they fixed that, I hated getting the dreaded 2am phone call that cleric epic mob in Skyfire was up, Then have to rush out dps the other guild that tries to take it.
    code-zero likes this.
  18. TLP Addict Augur

I just want him to share his methods some where if he hasn't already (for research purposes)
  19. Gnothappening Augur

Not sure why they would use a bard if they are cheating anyways. Seems like they would use a class that can taunt. Either way I suggest NOT using their methods as warping is against the rules. For that matter training is.
  20. MacDubh TABLES!!!

So cheating is bad, except when you use the worst kind of cheat (warping) to train another person who claims to be legit but is suspected to be cheating?

This community is so fascinating.
    code-zero likes this.