#EverQuestTogether

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Apr 10, 2020.

1. FubarEQ Journeyman

You guys should blast out an email! I'm sure a lot of former players may not even be aware of TLP's and would gladly spend some time checking one out for free.
  2. Rajaah Elder

For people that want to see the more recent expacs and catch up easily, Phinigel server is still going pretty strong, and could use some new blood. We just finished TDS and we're gearing up for the Kunark revival expansions and beyond. Level cap is 105 here but it's easier than ever to catch up, especially if you start at 85 with a heroic character.
  3. Herf Augur

New players should come to Agnarr. Join usssss.
  4. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

This is one way of advocating for your cause....I’m sure the devs will jump right on it now!
    Pelrond likes this.
  5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It should increment the count, BUT this is not something I can test to confirm. Note the word SHOULD.

No.
  6. SmoochyOfWolfington Augur

What if you are not a paying member? Are you still considered a customer? Also TLPs are usually locked to the general public?

Finally... has anyone else ever noticed that the Erudite is checking out Firiona, very thirstily?:eek:
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. Trinost Journeyman

:( life long sub would have been cool. <3
  8. dreamweaver Community Manager

If you mean a free to play player than yes the TLPs are unlocked for you as well. Yes, normally TLPs are for All Access Members.
  9. SmoochyOfWolfington Augur

Hmmm... I suppose if they had a truly Classic TLP, nothing above Trilogy or SoL this would affect me. But as it is, at the moment at least, that is all right. However if you were to be a subscriber you get more character slots per server. (A total of seven perhaps?) Can you also pay an additional amount for even more character slots on top of that, as it says you can pay cash/in-game cash, but there is a limit to it.
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Without any membership you start with two character slots per server for FREE! You can also purchase character slots individually.

If you upgrade to an All Access membership you'll have eight slots available per server.

All players can purchase additional character slots: three may be purchased directly from the Marketplace, and three more may be purchased using Loyalty Points.
    Yinla likes this.