EverQuest YouTube Content

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Scubes82, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Scubes82 New Member

Hi everyone!

As some of you know, I have been making quite a few YouTube videos about my adventures in EverQuest.

I love sharing these on the forum but I also don't want to spam a new thread for every new video so I have decided instead to create one new thread every Sunday with a compilation of any videos I've made throughout the week. Hopefully this will be an acceptable way to share my content with you all.

Real life has been getting in the way of making videos over the past week and will continue to be stressful for the near future. I will be making as many as I can with the free time I do have. Thanks so much for the support so far and thanks to all of you for continuing to keep this amazing game alive and well!

Here are the videos you may not have seen this week:

Now VS Then [Temple of Veeshan Expedition]

I received assassination orders! [Crypt of Dalnir Expedition]

Buying Real Estate in EverQuest [Lake of Ill Omen]
    Khaliss and Duder like this.
  2. Duder Augur

Smash "like" for boats!
    Scubes82 likes this.
  3. Khaliss Augur

NICE!!! I'm subscribing to your channel now =D I will ONLY watch your EQ-related videos though!
    Scubes82 likes this.
  4. Scubes82 New Member

Duuuuuude.... You're going to miss out on my "How to make meatloaf" tutorial???
    Gyurika Godofwar and Scornfire like this.
  5. Duder Augur

The NToV vid was my fav so far, lotta action and less running around. So glad we didn't have to watch you run across Western Wastes to get there ;)

Your passion is good, when you coming to play on live?(For real)~
    Scubes82 likes this.
  6. Nennius Curmudgeon

What kind of meat do you recommend? We dwarves have used halflings for eons now in our meatloafs, but they can be hard to catch at times.
    Scubes82 likes this.
  7. Scubes82 New Member

I just can't pay the money man. I do like the Test community though, it's a good server and for those who have grown a little lazy over the years, the XP boost and ability to copy items is a nice perk!
  8. Scubes82 New Member

Don't judge me for this but believe it or not Frogloks make a hell of a good meatloaf. Their meat is tender and has a unique flavor.
  9. Imak Augur

I semi-watched a few vids last night, mostly just listened and tabbed back when you get all noisy hahaha. Fun stuff, not annoying for my background noise. Will watch more, gogo excitement.
    Scubes82 likes this.
  10. Duder Augur

If you can afford to drink that lagunita you can afford eq =P
    potatoface likes this.