EverQuest Trivia: Call of the Forsaken Edition #2

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Piestro, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Piestro Augur

In honor of our 20th expansion, and the long running EverQuest Trivia games played on this forum, we thought we'd play a few games of 20 questions today. So without further ado... the rules!

- The Game master (me) selects a person (NPC), place, or thing in-game related.
    - Players then ask yes or no questions, to try to uncover the secret person/place/thing; however Game masters do have the right to go beyond a simple yes or a no answer if necessary. (For example, "I'm not sure? or "Probably" or "Yes, but be careful because that's misleading." )
    - Please ask only one question per post.
    - A player may ask a new question as soon as his or her last question has been answered.

Best of luck!
  2. Trajet D'Or Augur

Can it be sent by parcel on non-FV servers?
  3. Piestro Augur

No.
  4. Trajet D'Or Augur

Is it a spell?
  5. Piestro Augur

6. Twig the Mighty New Member

Is it a jackal?? Jackal? Jackal?

7. Piestro Augur

It is not a jackal. But it's only found/resides a couple of zones away.
  8. Trajet D'Or Augur

Can it be slain?
  9. Piestro Augur

It can. But why would you want to?
  10. Twig the Mighty New Member

a raging jackal!
  11. Trajet D'Or Augur

Is it Boomba the Big?
    Helrazor likes this.
  12. Piestro Augur

You're reading my mind aren't you. Yes.
  13. Trajet D'Or Augur

You're not evil like Mykaylla, you're going to pick things fairly easy to guess. Might have been Ping but no chance you're going to pick some random vendor from Commonlands or Freeport and close to Jackals (North Ro) and no reason to kill narrowed it down a lot.
  14. FawnTemplar Augur

15. Nissko Journeyman

Booo... missed this game. Eagerly awaiting Trajet's game !! I think he can be be as evil as Mykaylla if he wanted to be ! Game on !!
  16. Draego Augur

IF only the winner could get an in game item of choosing for guessing correctly, then I could see this becoming the most popular thread on the forums :cool:
  17. Stickietoes Augur

so... is this is? no more trivia or something...