EverQuest Trivia #703

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Whoops, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Whoops Augur

No.
  2. Verily Tjark Augur

Charm of the Lone Crusader?
    Whoops and Mary Poppins like this.
  3. Mary Poppins Augur

Verily. We’ve been talking about rubbing this around your buttocks all game long, and that is what you come up with...

Would I use it to hold up my pants?
    Whoops likes this.
  4. Whoops Augur

You could try making a couple loops at the ends of a piece of rope and try to jam this through the loops, maybe. That's up to you, but Verily is right!

Yes! Good job!

I can only imagine if one tried to use this instead of TP that it would catch in tender places and possibly cause some damage if you weren't super gentle with it. Even if you were gentle, I don't think it'd be terribly comfy. It's got all sorts of protrusions, the top of it looks vaguely like a spoon... just not a good scene!

The icon on Allah's isn't incredibly clear, partially because the color blends with the background a bit. I peeped at it in game, and still couldn't decide if it looks like varnished wood, or electroplated something or other, or if it's actually just made of some sort of metal. What I *did* find is that my druid still has this in her bank.

Long ago, in the land of yesteryears, I saw this on the vendor and thought "Hey, nifty! My charm slot is kind of garbage, I'm spending most of my time on this character either soloing or duoing with my partner-in-murder, I'll grab this because there usually aren't many people around!"

Then I discovered that the stats plummet REALLY fast. Really, really, really fast. To the point that I'd /who the zone and get irritated there were people in "my" zone, lol. Because, you know, it's an MMO and I *like* having other people in "my" zone or, heavens forfend, in my group, I jammed it in the bank as an object lesson for myself and replaced my charm slot!
    Verily Tjark and Mary Poppins like this.
  5. Mary Poppins Augur

That’s not a spoon. It’s a “head”. This was definitely a missed opportunity for a phallus question, as resembles an adult toy (or miniature figurine touching himself).

Also, it’s made of metal. The icon used for wooden totems is more brownish/grayish.
    Verily Tjark likes this.
  6. Whoops Augur

I still think the top (just the top) looks like a spoon. To me, it looks circular, flattened/thin, and concave. And it's got a rectangular metal rod bit below that, and then a bunch of knobby bits! As for what it's made of, it doesn't say. The wooden totem guys definitely look like a carved wooden figurine, but this could be a gloss honey varnish or it could be metal or plated or outright made of metal.

Also, I wasn't in charge of questions! Not my fault I said it would hurt to use as toilet paper and you kept on with toilet paper! :p

Edit: Just realized I said metal twice. Leaving it. Tired!
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  7. Verily Tjark Augur

I realized late in the game that a phallus question was needed, but I had already narrowed it down and was worried it would give it away.
    Mary Poppins likes this.