EverQuest Trivia #702

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Grove, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Player Two Augur

The loading messages like "Ensuring Gnomes are still short.... " ?
  2. Grove Augur

No, at least not related to this.
    No
    No
    Player Two likes this.
  3. Grove Augur

No
  4. Windance Augur

When you click an item link the an item display window pops up showing details of the item.

Is it the item display window or an element of this window?
  5. Verily Tjark Augur

man... I was feeling confident about my last answer too. Back to the drawing board
  6. Grove Augur

No
  7. Player Two Augur

Is it the window with icons representing various messages like Double XP weekend, Frostfell is here, Go see Franklin Teek etc?
  8. Windance Augur

Grove has created a challenging thing to fish for but I'm just not feeling that its really EQ trivia. When I think Trivia I think of the items, quest, lore, etc. When you find out what it is you go ah I remember getting that item, getting that quest done, etc. I think this is going to be. Glad that's over and done with.

Do you feel anyone is even remotely close to whatever you're fishing for?
  9. Whoops Augur

10. Mary Poppins Augur

No, I meant last night. I name-changed morit and infiltrated your guild to try to get additional insight into this trivia game.

Everyone keeps saying “window”. I don’t think it’s a window. Is it a window?

Also, Dancer. Grover is being trixie, but provided his final answer is game related it would constitute an acceptable answer. In the past, one game master chose a damn dance as the answer to her game. That game actually didn’t get solved - she ended up just telling everyone the answer.

Which actually brings up a different issue that game masters have to juggle - challenging games are fun, but if it’s too hard the players sometimes give up. Grover has done a good job not letting that happen so far, and we seem to have a pretty stubborn group going right now. Eventually someone will get it and we’ll find out if he was outsmarting us this whole time or if he pulled a “Verily” and threw us off with an inaccurate response or two.

And for the record, I no longer feel like I know what it is IF Grover was correct in ALL of his responses. If he it turns out that he did pull a “Verily”, then I’ll just throw a fit at the end and then we can move on.

P.S. Grover, you gotta give us more recaps, man. We’re on freaking page 7 - stop slacking!
  11. Grove Augur

No
  12. Grove Augur

Not really, but there is really not much like this.
  13. Grove Augur

It is a window, of sorts.
  14. Grove Augur

Changing answer from No to Yes, REMOTELY.
  15. Whoops Augur

Grove! You skipped me! :p

Bonus question in advance, if the one you skipped is wrong: Is it voice macro/voice-tell?

Edited to add: Morit, are we actually supposed to call you Mary now? :p
  16. Mary Poppins Augur

NO! I would think my sig is fairly self-explanatory.

Words?
    Whoops likes this.
  17. Grove Augur

Changing answer to Maybe
  18. Grove Augur

No, Not related to the voice macro/voice-tell.
  19. Grove Augur

Yes
  20. Whoops Augur

Answer my other question, Tree! rawr! :p
    Unless "words" is the actual ending answer, anyway.

Editted s'more because I see my question tucked away in the recap, so NVM.