Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Windance, Jul 18, 2020.
Is it a slashing weapon?
Does the quest involve any of the 3 original planes (fear, hate, sky)?
Are any of the Solusek zones involved?
Sol A (Solusek's Eye)
Sol B (Nagafen's Lair)
Sol C (Temple of Solusek Ro)
- Does the answer to this trivia game have a visual presence in the in-game world?
- Is this an item?
- Is it acquired by doing a quest?
- Can this item be equipped?
- When equipped does it appear visibly in your hands?
- Quest introduced in Velious or earlier?
- Is it a weapon?
- Are any of the Solusek zones involved? Sol A (Solusek's Eye), Sol B (Nagafen's Lair), Sol C (Temple of Solusek Ro)
YES - but there is some conflicting information so 'I think so'
- Was the item in Original EQ?
PROBABLY, but may be misleading.
- Is it likely that one class will use this weapon more than other classes?
- Is this an NPC?
- Is the item obtained by looting off a dead npc?
- Is this a ground spawn?
- Is it crafted by a player?
- Is it an Epic quest?
- Does the quest involve slaying of wurms?
- Do you start this quest in Faydwer?
- Does the quest that generates this item begin in a home city?
- Is this something from either High Keep or Highpass Hold?
- Is this related to the zone Runny Eye?
- Is it a slashing weapon?
- Does the quest involve any of the 3 original planes (fear, hate, sky)?
Is it a staff of some sort?
Is it a hammer of some sort?
Does the quest start in Najena?
Blued Two-Handed Hammer?
I did this quest on my monk so I'd have a PBAE weapon.
Took 4 months to get staff from King Xorbb
I was going to let Player 2 finish it, but Morit probably knew that I knew and wanted to block me from winning
How many of you have actually done the quest to get the hammer?
Never done it but I've always played casters
Never got around to do it either unfortunately. Always took another route when leveling. Looking forward to Morit's quizz!
I never did the quest. I played a wizard.
Yes, I knew Verily knew it or was close. Sorry P2, I figured you knew it also but couldn’t risk letting Verily get another win.
Separate names with a comma.