Everquest Trivia #669

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Verily Tjark, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Mary Poppins Augur

No. He’s openly stated he doesn’t like it because it’s course and rough and irritating. He also implied it gets into his urinary meatus.

Being the kind, righteous, and honorable soul that he is, would Morit feel guilty if he killed this NPC?
    Verily Tjark likes this.
  2. Verily Tjark Augur

Yes, you would. This NPC is performing a valuable service to travelers of the Commonlands. Although, I don't think they actually assist when under attack, eventhough lore says they should.
  3. Mary Poppins Augur

Valuable service... I’m guessing you mean the brothels.

Is the NPC’s name an academic subject?
    Verily Tjark likes this.
  4. Fredescu Augur

Could you reasonably assume that the NPC, or the family of the NPC, likes to write or perform music about the colder time of the year?
    Verily Tjark likes this.
  5. Mary Poppins Augur

Also... Verily, there are gnolls in the Commonlands.
  6. Fredescu Augur

More than one? To be fair, I asked about gnolls plural.
  7. Mary Poppins Augur

Yes. I updated Eq this morning and logged for the first time in ages just to solve this game.

I left my perch atop the giant phallus in my housing (which is where I parked Morit the last time I played) and headed to the Commonlands. Upon arrival, I used a spiral search pattern to systematically canvas the entire zone and created a list of NPC’s that fit the perimeters established so far in this game.

During my investigation, I ran into TWO gnolls in relatively close proximity to each other. Their positions indicate they are likely static spawns, and therefore Verily’s response to your earlier gnoll question is inaccurate.
    Verily Tjark likes this.
  8. Verily Tjark Augur

Yes, he would probably know the correct numerical value to Duder's question from last game.
  9. Verily Tjark Augur

I searched Zam npc list best I could, but I don't remember gnolls of any sort there... only orcs and what not.
  10. Verily Tjark Augur

Yes
  11. Grove Augur

Math Wintersong? I feel guilty about this. Fredescu and Morit have disclosed the answer.
  12. Mary Poppins Augur

You literally beat me by seconds. I shouldn’t have stopped to take a piss first.

Grats Grove!
  13. Verily Tjark Augur

Yes! Don't feel bad... Ricky Bobby is a true American hero, and he says if you're not first, you're last. Also, second place is just the first loser!
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  14. Mary Poppins Augur

At least it wasn’t Verily that won. I believe he is the “first loser” on the all-time list, and he’s been catching up.
    Verily Tjark likes this.