Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by SunDrake, Dec 18, 2019.
Is it a 2HB weapon?
Is it specific to only one class?
Item introduced during SoV or earlier?
Introduced in Luclin?
Was weapon introduced during PoP?
Is this weapon for someone in a priest class?
does it drop off of a god?
Yes [careful, there might be some confusion]
is it a 1h piercer?
does it drop in plane of time?
Is it the Hammer of Holy Vengeance?
Yes - that's it! Can feel free to copy / paste and start up a new game.
- The Game Master (the one who won the last game) selects a person (NPC), place, or thing in-game related.
- Players then ask yes or no questions, to try to uncover the secret person/place/thing; however the Game Master does have the right to go beyond a simple yes or no answer if necessary. (For example, "I'm not sure" or "Probably" or "Yes, but be careful because that's misleading." )
- Players may ask only one question per post, and must not try to be sneaky by squeezing in two or more questions at once.
- A player may ask a new question as soon as his or her last question has been answered.
- The Game Master MUST answer all questions to the best of their ability, no matter how stupid (doodoo, ducks, etc), provided the question conforms to the rules above.
- The Game Master should post recaps of answers from time to time- once a page is a good idea.
- Once a person guesses the correct answer, he or she gets to host the next game, or can designate someone else to host it. Make a separate thread, and we will let this one die. That way we can better keep track of when one game begins and another ends. Keep numbering the games as we go along.
- If a player wins and does not start up another game within 24 hours of winning, the last person to guess before him or her gets to host the next game.
- If the game master does not respond within 24 hours to any posts then anyone may feel free to start the next round.
Previous game results at:
Answers to recent games:
626 Burning Rapier
627 Derekor the Vindicator
628 Bone Caster Fizzik
629 Cowl of the Dreadlands Yeti
631 Tattered Cloth Sandal
632 Gloves of the Gatecaller
633 The camp for Drelza
634 a willowisp
635 Lord Vyemm
636 Abandoned Orc shovel
637 Quest: Fungus Dung Pie
638 The Bone Rod
639 Hammer of Holy Vengeance
Separate names with a comma.