EverQuest Trivia #610

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Captain Video, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Mary Poppins Augur

If someone equips this item (in the primary, secondary, or range slot - as mentioned earlier) does it visibly extend higher than the top of their head?
  2. Captain Video Augur

No.

It's been very quiet the last few days, and I'm technically still on my holiday weekend, so new summary will be incoming tonight or tomorrow AM.
  3. alexander97 Lorekeeper

does it emit a light source
  4. Rowanoak Elder

is it
    The True Tears of Alaris
  5. Captain Video Augur

No.

No.
  6. Captain Video Augur

Summary:

Yes:
    • Is it an item?
    • Does it have some clickie effect?
    • Are new instances of this item no longer being created? [One of two relevant things in common with #608.]
    • Is it equippable?
    • Is it a held item? Primary, secondary, range, or ammo slots?
    • was this item introduced during or before the TBM expansion but after HoT ?
    • was this item from an anniv event ?
    No:
    • Is it an NPC?
    • Is it the Cackle spell or something to do with the Cackle spell or something to do with the NPCs that cast the Cackle spell or something to do with the zones with the NPCs that cast the Cackle spell?
    • Is it a quest?
    • Is it a location?
    • Is it a spell?
    • Is it an LoN Illusion
    • Is it related to legends of Norrath at all?
    • Does it have a finite amount of charges?
    • is it Experience potion .. they ones they put in game you got off random mobs way back when ?
    • Is the Item an Illusion ?
    • Does activating the item transform it into something else?
    • Was it removed from the game because it was either too powerful or provided an unfair advantage or was exploitable or was used to exploit something?
    • Is it the mini game gems?
    • Is it tradeable?
    • Is it the Amulet of Necropotence or Bone Mask or Horror?
    • Is it a weapon?
    • Is it the rod that is summoned and new players use to click it for mana to health and killed level 1 players?
    • Does the item increase the characters stats?
    • Was this item introduced to the game during or before Shadows of Luclin?
    • Is this item /claimed?
    • Is it the Qeynos shield of foundation
    • was this item introduced during or before the HoT expansion but after shadows of Luclin
    • Was this item deliberately planned to be limited in availability? As opposed to something that was removed as a "nerf" or some change in design/expectations?
    • Does the item come from an NPC? Whether dropped or through some quest, but not limited to that
    • Was it an in-game purchase from the SOE marketplace?
    • Was it the result of a quest?
    • is it Player made via TS somehow ?
    • Is it a fabled item?
    • Was this the 19th Anniversary - The Chambers of Eternal Affliction
    • was it from the 14th anniversary quest " Big gnomes, Big problems" reward item from a chest " Vice Trap"
    • If someone equips this item (in the primary, secondary, or range slot - as mentioned earlier) does it visibly extend higher than the top of their head?
    • does it emit a light source
    • Is it the True Tears of Alaris
    Other:
    • Is the answer something evil or aligned with evil or having to do with an evil being or intent or anything evil? [Cannot be answered yes or no.]
    • The to-be-identified item in this game has two relevant things in common with the answer to my previous game, #608.
    • This item was introduced by SOE and removed by DBG.
    • The second relevant thing this item has in common with #608 is that both items appeared between expansions, neither of them are part of any particular expansion.
  7. Eggolas Augur

Hmm . . . Anniversary event after HoT. I assume that means that any time during the HoT period is out, including the anniversary event that came after it and before the next expansion. Clarification please if this is incorrect interpretation.

That would mean we are looking at the anniversary events: 13th, 14th, 15th and 16th.

So, was the item part of the 13th Anniversary event?
  8. Eggolas Augur

Oh, and feel free to shortcut my list and tell us which anniversary event it is. :)
  9. Captain Video Augur

Yes, in the sense that the item first appeared in-game during the 13th Anniversary. I have already said this item is not used in a quest, so consider the fact that anniversary events can include more than just anniversary quests.
  10. Harris Augur

Do you buy the item?
  11. Captain Video Augur

No.
  12. Harris Augur

Could the item be acquired in PoK?
  13. Captain Video Augur

No. It could not be acquired from an NPC anywhere.
  14. Harris Augur

Could the item be acquired from a window in the game? (not an NPC)
  15. Captain Video Augur

Not sure what this means, you'll have to be more specific.
  16. Harris Augur

can the item be acquired from a window such as rewards or achievements?
  17. Captain Video Augur

If you're asking if it is an achievement reward, the answer is No.
  18. Harris Augur

I was asking if it was acquired from a window in the game such as one of those, not the achievement window itself.
  19. Captain Video Augur

The question is too general for me to answer. Practically everything in the game appears in one window or another.
  20. Harris Augur

I was trying to be as general as possible. to get an idea if it was some sort of reward or a ground spawn or a magic genie dropped it in the inventory. I guess I am to vague. I do know you can not get the item while in PoK (I never asked if it was from a NPC you just assumed I did), so it can not be from a reward type window such as reward claim or achievements.
    So did you have to do something to get this item?