EverQuest Trivia #610

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Captain Video, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Captain Video Augur

Rules:

- The Game Master (the one who won the last game) selects a person (NPC), place, or thing in-game related.

- Players then ask yes or no questions, to try to uncover the secret person/place/thing; however the Game Master does have the right to go beyond a simple yes or no answer if necessary. (For example, "I'm not sure" or "Probably" or "Yes, but be careful because that's misleading." )

- Players may ask only one question per post, and must not try to be sneaky by squeezing in two or more questions at once.

- A player may ask a new question as soon as his or her last question has been answered.

- The Game Master MUST answer all questions to the best of their ability, no matter how stupid (doodoo, ducks, etc), provided the question conforms to the rules above.

- The Game Master should post recaps of answers from time to time- once a page is a good idea.

- Once a person guesses the correct answer, he or she gets to host the next game, or can designate someone else to host it. Make a separate thread, and we will let this one die. That way we can better keep track of when one game begins and another ends. Keep numbering the games as we go along.

- If a player wins and does not start up another game within 24 hours of winning, the last person to guess before him or her gets to host the next game.

- If the game master does not respond within 24 hours to any posts then anyone may feel free to start the next round.

Answers to recent games:

600 Fellowship Campfire
    601 A Burrower Parasite
    602 Langseax
    603 Iksar Statues
    604 Blind Fish Playing Poker paintings in Neriak's Blind Fish tavern
    605 Wanted Poster in Lion's Mane Inn
    606 /chatfontsize (in-game slash command)
    607 Naked toons in Firiona Vie
    608 Legends of Norrath Starter Set
    609 Irresistible Lure

Starting hints:

*cackle*

2. Eggolas Augur

Is it a NPC?
  3. Captain Video Augur

No.
  4. Dreadmore Augur

Is it the Cackle spell or something to do with the Cackle spell or something to do with the NPCs that cast the Cackle spell or something to do with the zones with the NPCs that cast the Cackle spell?

It better be, otherwise I claim that it's a very misleading starting hint
  5. Captain Video Augur

The hint did not capitalize the word "cackle". It was intended to convey to all players that this game will be more evil than my last one.
  6. Dreadmore Augur

Is the answer something evil or aligned with evil or having to do with an evil being or intent or anything evil?
  7. Captain Video Augur

Cannot be answered yes or no. It would depend on the alignment of the PC.
  8. Dreadmore Augur

Is it a quest?
  9. Captain Video Augur

No.
  10. Dreadmore Augur

Is it a location?
  11. Zamiam Augur

is it a spell ?
  12. Eggolas Augur

Is it an item?
  13. Captain Video Augur

No.

No.

Yes.
  14. Captain Video Augur

Now that I have revealed the answer in this game to be an item, I will replace my starting hint:

The to-be-identified item in this game has two relevant things in common with the answer to my previous game, #608.
  15. Zamiam Augur

is it an LoN Illusion
  16. Captain Video Augur

No.
  17. Dreadmore Augur

Is it related to legends of Norrath at all?
  18. Captain Video Augur

No.
  19. Dreadmore Augur

Does it have some clickie effect?
  20. Captain Video Augur

Yes, but that is not one of the two relevant things in common with #608 I mentioned in the hint.