EverQuest Trivia #608

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Captain Video, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Captain Video Augur

No.
  2. Dreadmore Augur

Was the item removed from loot tables by the time Secrets of Faydwer was released?
  3. Captain Video Augur

No.
  4. Mary Poppins Augur

Did the item poof when all charges were expended?
  5. Captain Video Augur

It was consumed, yes.
  6. Dreadmore Augur

Huh... was it a power source?
    Eggolas likes this.
  7. Eggolas Augur

Did the item have an Expendable tag?
  8. Eggolas Augur

He said it could not be equipped. I read that as no inventory slots on the character (as opposed to the bag slots for example).
  9. Dreadmore Augur

Yea... I'm thinking more about the sealed power sources I guess, which aren't equippable but were expended to become something equippable, but I don't think those were introduced until much later. I don't know, I'm totally stumped at this point!
    Eggolas likes this.
  10. Eggolas Augur

Yeah, me as well. The Expendable tag should be on the item, but I tried searching and cannot find one that meets the parameters Capt. Video is giving, so I'm going to throw in the proverbial towel and wait for the answer.
    Dreadmore likes this.
  11. Mary Poppins Augur

You guys can't give up - I'm using you to ask good questions so I can sweep in and get the win!
  12. Captain Video Augur

No. I believe the item was removed from the game before the Expendable tag was created. Having said that, I believe if the item was still in the game today, it would still not have the Expendable tag, as describing this item as "expendable" would be highly misleading. For example, consider the case where an item is consumed, but something else is created to take its place.

No.

In prior games I have run, I have sometimes been known to "like" certain questions which I found to be particularly significant in guiding players to the answer. In this game I believe I gave a "like" to one particular question Morit asked.
  13. Mary Poppins Augur

Come on, V. I know that, but the others don't and you just give it away!

Was it still actively in the game when I retired in 2013?
  14. Dreadmore Augur

The one you gave one of my questions was a total fluke. I still have no clue :confused:

Is the clickie effect something detrimental?
  15. Captain Video Augur

No.

No.
  16. Eggolas Augur

Does this item involve or evolve (into) a container?
  17. Captain Video Augur

No, not in the in-game EQ sense of the word container. Other interpretations may vary.
  18. Dreadmore Augur

Did it involve fellowships?
  19. Captain Video Augur

No.
  20. Dreadmore Augur

Did it apply an effect that gave the PC a buff icon, whether in the normal buffs, short-duration buffs/songs, auras, or combat disciplines windows?