EverQuest Trivia #607

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Mary Poppins, Nov 8, 2018.

1. alexander97 Lorekeeper

temple of vesion and i don't think my other question counted as 2 because one was not for the trivia and thx for that
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  2. Mary Poppins Augur

Completely understandable! My fingers can slip too:

3. Mary Poppins Augur

No
  4. Mary Poppins Augur

No.

And 2 questions is 2 questions, regardless of the context. But don't worry, you're cool. If dread was running this game, he would've gone off on you for breaking the rules. But because I won the last trivia game, I'm the one running this one. So it's all good, bro.
  5. Dreadmore Augur

Those replies link to the weirdest posts... are they clues?

Is it a building or in a building?

Also, I'll forgive you for answering my question so late. It's what real winners do.
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  6. Mary Poppins Augur

That's 2 questions. You know the rules, dread... I will answer the first question you asked:

No. They are not clues.
    Edit: Actually, on second thought... this could be misleading. No, those links were not intended to be clues, but there actually is a weird, round-about connection.
  7. Mary Poppins Augur

Hey, come on now - finger slipping takes a long time, man. Those weird links don't just magically appear themselves...
  8. Mary Poppins Augur

Summary:

Yes:
    • Is it something visible to the character?
    • Is it something tangible? (possibly misleading)
    • Is it something in the environment? Meaning the geography of the zone and it has polygons or a model or whatever the technical term is.
    • Is it in one specific zone?
    • Is it on terrestrial, modern-day, common-Dimension Norrath?

No:
    • Is it an item?
    • Is it an NPC? (possibly misleading)
    • Is it Lucian on coniver?
    • Was it introduced in original EQ?
    • Is it on Antonica?
    • Temple of vesion?
    • Those replies link to the weirdest posts... are they clues? (they were not meant to be clues, but some of those linked posts do have a weird, round-about relation to the final answer)

Other:
    • You can create a sig that will go on all your posts. You can access signature controls in your profile page.
    • Morit won the last trivia game. Because he is great.
    • Come on guys - ONE question per post until your previous ONE question has been answered. I'm ok with Alex doing it for now since he's new, but Dread needs to do better!
  9. Mary Poppins Augur

Fine, I feel bad so I'll answer your second question.

No, it is not a building or buildings. But it does have something to do with some buildings.
  10. Dreadmore Augur

Is it something that hangs on or from a building?
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  11. Mary Poppins Augur

No
  12. Dreadmore Augur

Is it something either on top of or under a building?
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  13. Mary Poppins Augur

No
  14. Dreadmore Augur

Hmm okay let's narrow it down.

Is it in a Velious zone?
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  15. Verily Tjark Augur

Is it a city?
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  16. Mary Poppins Augur

No
  17. Mary Poppins Augur

Yes. To specify, it's actually something related to a city, but it's so obscure and undocumented that nobody would actually get the answer anymore, so I'll settle for just the right city.
  18. Dreadmore Augur

Is it a city that isn't in a designated city zone?
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  19. Mary Poppins Augur

I would say "yes".

According to alla's, other cities I looked up are designated as "city" as far as zone "type". The zone for the trivia answer has a different designation for zone type.
  20. Dreadmore Augur

Is it in Faydwer?
    Mary Poppins likes this.