Everquest trivia #577

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Jaylin, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Jaylin Augur

Mary Poppins and Dreadmore like this.
  2. Jaylin Augur

I gave some vague clues, hoping people would catch on..

extra phallusy (more than one, or in abudance)
    its larger than a "dead" ogre... so it could be an ogre lying down, and mushrooms tend to grow near dead things.. like decaying folliage. or
    is it geolocial or earthen ? it is, but not naturall so in this case... it was a cultivated farm
    is it bundle of things? yes and no.. It consists of groundspawns to help make the farm, but most of it is just graphical.
    Morit asked about a phallus shaped grove.. and i told him he was on the right track. So it is a grove, but he moved on.

I think Morit confused himself with all his different directions. lol
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  3. Dreadmore Augur

There are so many things in EQ though that a lot of this can be misinterpreted and mislead us to other things. As it did for me... I was thinking the chessboard in Timorous Deep, the dragon skeleton in Steamfont, the slave cave in Crushbone...

Anyway, just wanted to say that I saw Mori just zoning into North Kaladim as I was on my way running out.

Suuuuure.
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  4. Mary Poppins Augur

5. Jaylin Augur

That is funny haha. I figured people would have gone for the zone first then the location to narrow it down. If it was goign to thing phallus and kaladim i would immediately think of the mushroom farm.
  6. Jaylin Augur

7. Dreadmore Augur

Mary Poppins and Jaylin like this.
  8. Mary Poppins Augur

I will not forget this!

Just ask Ryker with the "Trek sucks", or to a lesser degree (since it's only been a month) Cap and his lover Bertox. I hold grudges forever!
    Jaylin and Dreadmore like this.
  9. Mary Poppins Augur

10. Dreadmore Augur

That's ridiculous. No way. I'm not a gnome. I don't believe that's even a shadow knight in the picture based on the weapon he's holding.

If that's not fixed by the end of the week, I'm undoing it.
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  11. Mary Poppins Augur

FINE! Why is it the shadow knights that are always the biggest prima donnas?

Full disclosure: I re-used a pic I had made years ago with an old guildmate. He was a bard and was in gnome illusion specifically for the pic so that the "phallus" and wheelbarrow would look even bigger (proportionally) to the character's body.

Here is your FIXED sig:

http://the-ngp.morituus.net/dreadmore_sig02.jpg

• Dark elf - check!
    • Shadow knight (weapon) - check!
    Dreadmore likes this.
  12. Snack Augur

One true Shadowknight, Gnome. I approve.
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  13. Dreadmore Augur

That's much better. I appreciate you
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  14. Mary Poppins Augur

Thank you. I'm glad you approve, because there are no refunds once you give the ok.

With that said... I used a female dark elf's head because I needed the hair to fully block out the gnome (and also for revenge because you beat me in this trivia).
  15. Dreadmore Augur

Aw crap, then I should've proofread it and noticed the typo in the guild name first
  16. Mary Poppins Augur

Ok, that was unintentional. How is your guild spelled?

EDIT: Nevermind - I see it.

EDIT2: Fixed via magic! (although you might have to refresh/clear stuff on your browser)
    Dreadmore likes this.
  17. IblisTheMage Augur

This board makes me feel more sane.
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  18. Snack Augur

I'm worried if this is the litmus test that establishes that for you.
    Mary Poppins and IblisTheMage like this.
  19. IblisTheMage Augur

No worries, wife is a psychiatrist, she would tell if anything was wrong... right?
    Mary Poppins likes this.