Everquest Trivia #568

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Finfan, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Finfan Augur

The Rules:

- The Game Master (the one who won the last game) selects a person (NPC), place, or thing in-game related.

- Players then ask yes or no questions, to try to uncover the secret person/place/thing; however the Game Master does have the right to go beyond a simple yes or no answer if necessary. (For example, "I'm not sure" or "Probably" or "Yes, but be careful because that's misleading." )

- Players may ask only one question per post, and must not try to be sneaky by squeezing in two or more questions at once.

- A player may ask a new question as soon as his or her last question has been answered.

- The Game Master MUST answer all questions to the best of their ability, no matter how stupid (doodoo, ducks, etc), provided the question conforms to the rules above.

- The Game Master should post recaps of answers from time to time- once a page is a good idea.

- Once a person guesses the correct answer, he or she gets to host the next game, or can designate someone else to host it. Make a separate thread, and we will let this one die. That way we can better keep track of when one game begins and another ends. Keep numbering the games as we go along.

- If a player wins and does not start up another game within 24 hours of winning, the last person to guess before him or her gets to host the next game.

- If the game master does not respond within 24 hours to any posts then anyone may feel free to start the next round.

Previous game results at:
    http://the-ngp.morituus.net/eqtrivia.html

Answers to recent games:
    559 Blackburrow train to zone
    560 Beer Goggles
    561 Skin of Milk
    562 Revamped graphic for leather chest pieces
    563 Ring of the Ancients
    564 Gnoll Slayer
    565 Copper Node
    566 Gnome Mage
    568 Guardian Jerkin
  2. CaptainSkeet Augur

Does it come from planes of power or earlier?
  3. Finfan Augur

Yes
  4. Snack Augur

Is it phallic in name, function, appearance, or smell?
    IblisTheMage and Mary Poppins like this.
  5. Mary Poppins Augur

That's a good man right there. Take one for the team!

Is it an item?
  6. qweasy Augur

Is it from Kunark or earlier?
  7. IblisTheMage Augur

Is it an npc?
  8. Finfan Augur

No. At least not to anybody whose imagination falls withing 3 sigmas of the mean.

Let me add a disclaimer here. I am not as knowledgeable of all the fine details of EQ as many of you are. Apologies in advance if I answer incorrectly.
  9. Finfan Augur

Yes
  10. Finfan Augur

No
  11. Finfan Augur

Yes
  12. Yruc Augur

is the item equipable?
  13. Finfan Augur

Yes
  14. Yruc Augur

do you get the item by killing an NPC and taking it from its cold lifeless corpse?
  15. Finfan Augur

No
  16. qweasy Augur

Is it from one of the 3 original continents?
  17. Finfan Augur

Yes
  18. CaptainSkeet Augur

Is it a quest reward?
  19. IblisTheMage Augur

Does it go in hands, fingers, head, face, neck, or ears?
  20. Finfan Augur

Yes