EverQuest Trivia #567

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by qweasy, Aug 11, 2018.

1. qweasy Augur

no
  2. qweasy Augur

Also to try to avoid any confusion since there were some questions about it, the name of the expansion is just "Gates of Discord" there's no "the."
  3. Finfan Augur

Really!? In ZAM it has a "The". Does the quest originate in a zone from the Lost Dungeons of Norrath expansion?
  4. qweasy Augur

no
  5. Rainlover Augur

is it useable by All classes?
  6. qweasy Augur

yes
  7. qweasy Augur

Yes:
    Is it an item?
    Can it be equipped?
    There can be only one?
    Is it from an xpac
    Is it some form of armor?
    In the standard UI inventory window is it equipped on the left side?
    Can my wizard use it?
    Can my friends mage use it?
    Can our other friend who's a paly use it?
    Is it a “chest” slot item, like robe, BP, etc?
    Is it a quest reward?
    Was it around when I retired in 2006?
    Was the quest created in an expansion that existed prior to Depths of Darkhallow?
    Apart from AC, did the item have stats?
    Is the zone classified as a city zone?
    Was the quest created with The Gates of Discord expansion?
    is it useable by All classes?

No:
    Is it round?
    Is it a weapon?
    Did that xpac have a bump in max level for standard experience gain?
    Is it a hat?
    Is it pants?
    Platinum efreeti chestplate
    For some races. Does it appear as a robe?
    Is it player made?
    Does the quest start on one of the three old world continents?
    Does the xpac come with a "the"?
    Does the quest originate in a zone from the Kunark expansion?
    Does the quest originate in the Prophecy of Ro expansion?
    Does the xpac start with a "d"?
    **Is it a tunic(a)?
    Did the expansion have an even number of words?
    Was the quest created in an expansion that existed prior to "The Gates of Discord"?
    jenny too tone ?
    At the time of release, did the zone the quest starts in require prior work in the specified xpac to access?
    Is the zone you get the quest that you get the item for completing the same zone where you will be when you receive the item in the end?
    Was the quest created with the Dragons of Norrath expansion?
    Was the Quest created with The Omens of War expansion?
    Does the quest require the questor to obtain items from a zone in The Gates of Discord expansion?
    Does the quest involve Nedaria's Landing?
    Does the quest originate in a zone from the Lost Dungeons of Norrath expansion?
    Does the item have any class restrictions?

It's supposed to cover your chest but how it does it will depend on your race:
    Does it cover your chest (like a bra)?

**Technically the item is not a tunic however as far as game lingo is concerned where most people say any leather chest piece is a tunic this would be a yes.
  8. Finfan Augur

Does the quest originate in a zone from the Scars of Velious expansion?
  9. qweasy Augur

no
  10. Finfan Augur

Only three to go! I am relentless! Does the quest originate in a zone from The Planes of Power expansion?
  11. qweasy Augur

yes!
  12. Mary Poppins Augur

Guardian Jerkin

Someone should have asked the phallus question...
  13. qweasy Augur

Yup thats the 1. gratz.
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  14. Mary Poppins Augur

Hooray! But I was hoping you would make a joke about the "jerkin" part.

Anyway, I really wasn't joking when I said I can't be as active anymore. So instead of me hosting the next game, I pass it on to Finfan since he actually was the one that got the key question.

Finfan - hurry up and start the next game. You have 24 hours, then it opens up to anyone.
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  15. CaptainSkeet Augur

Interesting. That’s why I like this game, I learn new things. Never even knew this was a quest to do.
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  16. Mary Poppins Augur

Interesting. I like this game because it gives me an excuse to ask asinine questions without sounding too out of place and every once in a while I get lucky and pull something out of my behind to make it look like I actually know what I'm doing when really I don't.
  17. IblisTheMage Augur

When the kids are bigger, you should come back :)
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  18. Mary Poppins Augur

Yeah. I think that's pretty likely.

My younger son knows he's on his own as far as leveling up his character (I think it's like level 10 right now). He's already plotting with my older son on how to get it leveled up so he can go through the PoP progression tour with me like his brother did. I told him I ain't making no video for him, though - his brother's was enough.

I'm guessing either next summer or the one after that I'll probably be back in Norrath for a little while doing stuff with him. I really love this game so even though I don't get to play it anymore, it's nice to see it still going strong. Plus it's something to look forward to as my kids get old enough to play it with me.

In the mean time, I think I'll just lurk these boards when time allows. I was gonna quit cold-turkey once school started, but I'm having fun messing around on here with you guys.
    IblisTheMage likes this.