EverQuest Trivia #542

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Mykaylla, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Mykaylla Augur

No. (But I think that's useful!)
  2. Mykaylla Augur

No.
  3. Mykaylla Augur

Is: Seen in a colour, something you can have one, two, three or four of, something I can see with my own eyeballs, something you can see with your own eyeballs (barring vision problems), seen in text of numbers and/or letters, seen in part or parts of the user interface, always around (in the current game).

Is not: A shrubbery, green in any way, directly equippable, a worn item, an ornament, something you could take down and pass around, an item, a creature, a spell effect, something a toon can see with their own eyeballs, something that you can make go away if you have a problem with it, round, a tumbleweed familiar, the aggrometer, have corners, a title, a good thing (but debatable), something with a maximum of four, old school, a torture coffin, related to Alarans, spam, connection info bound to F11, a heal parse, a really really nebulous question about it being related or linked to a specific expansion (that I actually called in a third party to ask their opinion on), AA/LAA, having anything to do with the player sucking at EQ or life in general, something to do with greed, the marketplace icon, the EQ thing, UCS chat channels, damage or heals in chat windows, something you can use to buy items, the hotbar thingy, related to the achievement system, anything to do with your health or mana, the countdown timer for abilities, chat windows.
  4. Gragas Augur

Your name?
  5. Mykaylla Augur

No.
  6. Khat_Nip Meow

Are they the item display windows?
  7. Lenowill Augur

Since you have said that it is "seen in part or parts of the user interface"...

Is it seen in any part, tab, or potential child window of any window that can be opened/closed by clicking on a button in the Selector Window?

(By Selector Window, I'm referring to the window selection bar that we had prior to the existence of the EQ button. I think it is toggled with Alt W by default.)
  8. Thrillho Augur

An aura / aura effect?
  9. Bamp Augur

Does it have a button or multiple buttons on it?
  10. Mykaylla Augur

No, it is not the item display windows themselves.
  11. Mykaylla Augur

Yes!
  12. Mykaylla Augur

No. (And if they ever made an aura with this, it would be a huge troll)
  13. Mykaylla Augur

No.
  14. Lenowill Augur

Is it seen in any part, tab, or potential child window of the Inventory Window?
  15. Xylonite Journeyman

16. Gladare Augur

17. halfpint77 Lorekeeper

Is it the Buff window?
  18. Smallpox Augur

19. Mykaylla Augur

Yes!
  20. Mykaylla Augur

No.