EverQuest Trivia #542

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Mykaylla, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Lenowill Augur

Is it the Universal Chat Service chat channels? (e.g. General, Newbie, etc.)
    Potawatomi likes this.
  2. Potawatomi Augur

Is damage or heals in the chat windows?
  3. Mykaylla Augur

The EQ thing? The button that says "EQ?" No.
  4. Mykaylla Augur

No.
  5. Mykaylla Augur

No.
  6. Mykaylla Augur

Is: Seen in a colour, something you can have one, two, three or four of, something I can see with my own eyeballs, something you can see with your own eyeballs (barring vision problems), seen in text of numbers and/or letters, seen in part or parts of the user interface, always around (in the current game).

Is not: A shrubbery, green in any way, directly equippable, a worn item, an ornament, something you could take down and pass around, an item, a creature, a spell effect, something a toon can see with their own eyeballs, something that you can make go away if you have a problem with it, round, a tumbleweed familiar, the aggrometer, have corners, a title, a good thing (but debatable), something with a maximum of four, old school, a torture coffin, related to Alarans, spam, connection info bound to F11, a heal parse, a really really nebulous question about it being related or linked to a specific expansion (that I actually called in a third party to ask their opinion on), AA/LAA, having anything to do with the player sucking at EQ or life in general, something to do with greed, the marketplace icon, the EQ thing, UCS chat channels, damage or heals in chat windows.
  7. Lenowill Augur

8. Mary Poppins Augur

Is it the hot bar thingy?
  9. Mykaylla Augur

No. But it would be nice if you could!
  10. Mykaylla Augur

No.
  11. Mary Poppins Augur

Does it have anything to do with the hot bar?
  12. Mykaylla Augur

No.
  13. Lenowill Augur

Is it related to the achievement system?
  14. Mary Poppins Augur

Is it that thing with your name on it?
  15. Potawatomi Augur

Does it have any thing to do with your health/mana
  16. Thrillho Augur

The countdown timer for abilities?
  17. Obiziana Augur

Is it just your chat windows?
  18. Mykaylla Augur

No. But it would be really funny if it were.
  19. Mykaylla Augur

There's more than one thing!
  20. Mykaylla Augur

No.