EverQuest Trivia #542

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Mykaylla, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Mykaylla Augur

Well, debatable since that was reaaaaaally ambiguous. I'll go with No, it's not solely linked to a particular expansion.
  2. Mykaylla Augur

No.
  3. Mykaylla Augur

No.
  4. Mykaylla Augur

No.
  5. Mary Poppins Augur

Can we get another summary please?

P.S. you're evil for making a hard one after such a long break.
  6. Nudia Augur

Is it AA/LAA?
  7. Lenowill Augur

Is it a part of the user interface? (in any segment of the game, from the time you launch the patcher to all the way into gameplay to back out again)
  8. Mykaylla Augur

No.
  9. Mykaylla Augur

No, but you might be able to see it in part or parts of the interface (totally giving a hint to mollify Morituus!).
  10. Mykaylla Augur

Is: Seen in a colour, something you can have one, two, three or four of, something I can see with my own eyeballs, something you can see with your own eyeballs (barring vision problems), seen in text of numbers and/or letters, seen in part or parts of the user interface.

Is not: A shrubbery, green in any way, directly equippable, a worn item, an ornament, something you could take down and pass around, an item, a creature, a spell effect, something a toon can see with their own eyeballs, something that you can make go away if you have a problem with it, round, a tumbleweed familiar, the aggrometer, have corners, a title, a good thing (but debatable), something with a maximum of four, old school, a torture coffin, related to Alarans, spam, connection info bound to F11, a heal parse, a really really nebulous question about it being related or linked to a specific expansion (that I actually called in a third party to ask their opinion on), AA/LAA.
  11. Mykaylla Augur

Yes!

And bwah ha ha. :cool:
  12. Mary Poppins Augur

Does it have anything to do with the player sucking at EQ (or life in general)?
  13. Mykaylla Augur

No.
  14. Mary Poppins Augur

Does it have anything to do with greed?
  15. Thrillho Augur

Is it the SC / marketplace icon?
  16. Mykaylla Augur

No.
  17. Mykaylla Augur

No.
  18. Mary Poppins Augur

Is it always around?