EverQuest Trivia # 527

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Emarinn, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Emarinn Elder

The Rules:

- The Game master (the one who won the last game) selects a person (NPC), place, or thing in-game related.

- Players then ask yes or no questions, to try to uncover the secret person/place/thing; however Game masters do have the right to go beyond a simple yes or a no answer if necessary. (For example, "I'm not sure? or "Probably" or "Yes, but be careful because that's misleading." )

- Please ask only one question per post.

- A player may ask a new question as soon as his or her last question has been answered.

- The Game masters should post recaps of answers from time to time- once a page is a good idea.

- Once a person guesses the object, he or she gets to host the next game, or can designate someone else to host it. Make separate thread, and we'll let this one die. That way we can better keep track of when one game begins and another ends. Keep numbering the games as we go along.

- If a player wins and does not start up another game within 24 hours of winning, the last person to guess before him or her gets to host the next game.

- If the game master does not respond within 24 hours to any posts then anyone may feel free to start the next round.

- You can find the rules and answers for previous games at http://samanna.net/eq.general/trivia.shtml
    • 526 Tsetsian Blood
    • 525 Silver Dragon Tattoo
    • 524 Purified Sunshard
    • 523 Pegasus Statuette
    • 522 Rat Fur Cap
    • 521 Smithy Rrarrgin
    • 520 Heart of the First War Axe
    • 519 Tremulous Key
    • 518 Sinkhole
    • 517 Mountain Pooka Meat
    • 516 Cartographer Slipgear
    • 515 Floating Skull Potion
    • 514 Ship's Log Page
    • 513 Vazaelle's Lost Marble
    • 512 Plane of Knowledge Library Elevator
    • 511 Saytr's Pan Flute
    • 510 Blackened Ally Basterd Sword (Edited to avoid halflings)
    • 509 Ball of Skin
    • 508 Soulfire
    • 507 Spiderling Silk
    • 506 Wenglawks Manly Purse
    • 505 Claws of Veeshan faction
    • 504 Heart of the Innocent
    • 503 Marnek's Wand of the Burning Dead
    Thanks for the previous game, Nindale_MS! The previous trivia game can be found here!

Let the games begin! :)

PS - I'm probably heading to bed soon-ish, but I'll check back in the AM!
    Dzarn likes this.
  2. Ishtass Augur

Bone Bladed Claymore
  3. Emarinn Elder

Nice try, but no!
  4. Robnie Augur

Is it an item?
  5. Mary Poppins Augur

Is it something a Brony might be excited about?
  6. Emarinn Elder

Yes
  7. Emarinn Elder

Probably not, but depends on the Brony (so gonna say no!).
  8. Galin Augur

Does this item have stats?
  9. Emarinn Elder

No, it does not.
  10. Mary Poppins Augur

Would I be able to childishly turn something about this item (name, appearance, etc.) into something dirty/inappropriate for these forums?
  11. Ishtass Augur

Derail, but dang Mort, you spent a lot of time on your website. I can only guess that you chose Mary Poppings for the initials MP. Mort's Pen?
  12. Mary Poppins Augur

No. MP stands for Mary Poppins... I thought that was pretty straight forward. I chose Mary Poppins cause I was in one of my "stupid" moods and thought I could bug Piestro and get it changed. Apparently I was wrong.

The Moritpedia did take a lot of work, but that was over 2 years ago now. I've made only minor additions since then. I haven't been very active lately, and whatever antics I do partake in now days often doesn't sit well with others. Times have changed, the people here have changed - I am a relic of the past. I accept that.

And stop clogging up Riker's trivia game with off-topic posts. The new forum format makes the game hard enough to follow as it is without us messing it up more.
  13. Galin Augur

Is this from a level increase expansion?
  14. Nindale_MS Elder

Is this item tradeskill tagged?
  15. Emarinn Elder

Possibly. Depends on your creativity level.

Sorry for the delay in responses...the boards wouldn't load for me for a while, then we went out with friends!
  16. Emarinn Elder

Nope
  17. Emarinn Elder

Nope.

Nini time, recap sometime in the AM tomorrow!
  18. Mellifleur Augur

Iron Rations
  19. Emarinn Elder

Nope!
  20. Emarinn Elder

Recap!

The Yes's!
    • Is it an item?
    The No's!
    • Bone Bladed Claymore
    • Is it something a Brony might be excited about? (I'm actually disturbed I knew what this meant)
    • Does the item have stats?
    • Could Morit make the item naughty for the forums? (Unlikely, but it IS Morituus)
    • Is it from a level increase expansion?
    • Is it tradeskill flagged?
    • Iron Rations