Everquest Q & A Notes?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by ~Mills~, Aug 17, 2014.

1. ~Mills~ Augur

Anyone who was present to the Everquest Q & A on Saturday able to post a summary on what was asked and how they answered?
  2. Derd Augur

I would hope someone in vegas at fan faire take exactly no time out of being there to post. I'm hoping some of the people that went took notes, recorded or just from memory will give us a fair representation of what was discussed at some time soon after they get home. Also the soe team will not be back to the offices till Tuesday and I wouldn't look for many post's or updates from them for a few days either. The twitter q and a is in a hour or so so if you want some more fresh information that might be the next place to watch for some news.
  3. Silv Augur

I'd expect EQResource to post some type of as-accurate-as-possible transcript of the Q&A.
  4. Riou EQResource

We only have 3 of them or so, they didn't care/remember more of them due to the questions asked, they said they were dumb questions, even within 30 minutes of it ending, so I guess it was more in the didn't care category :p heh
    Silv likes this.
  5. Riou EQResource

I will just put the ones known so far up here (just 3, heh), paraphrased them for most part:

healing amount vs damage taken -
    spike damage was higher than they want it to be and want to look into reducing it but keep DPS taken the same, Elidroth wants to fix the strike through heroic issue

Cleric turn undead/new big undead nuke too much aggro -
    tanks shouldn't be losing aggro to this, learn to play, or cleric needs to learn to play to not over aggro

someone complained that they had to camp named to get weapons instead of buying from heroic adventure merchant -
    no idea on the answer to this, I think it was used as an example of the questions asked :p
  6. Ebonylight-Xegony Elder

They wanted hate masks and aggro weapons on the heroic merchant. Crazy to think people might have to actually work to get valuable things in this game!
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Item vendors need to go away! Make everything drop, consolidate the 10 all/all items or have a vendor who will trade 1 item for another of the same type. Having everything so easy to obtain takes away the challenge and reward of playing the game.
    Ebonylight-Xegony likes this.
  8. Crystilla Augur

I've got a full list of every question and answer from both Q&A panels - god bless tablets (at least what I could hear as some people/discussion was not very loud). Working on it now and will post it as soon as I'm done.
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

You are a star !
  10. Crystilla Augur