Everquest Classic Server with old source code? (PVE) January 13 (PVP) January 15 ?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tyrone, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vouivre Augur

Ooh angry temper tantrum rants!!!
  2. Vouivre Augur

Sorry. I forgot you've been programmed your whole life to believe if it hasn't happened then it can't possibly happen. Sorry!
    SALTDOG likes this.
  3. SALTDOG Lorekeeper

And we had made so much progress in terms of rustle status, hell, even me and Vouivre kissed and made up. Moving on, the farmers are not relevant, their birds are semi-classic at best and only have a limited number of eggs due to farmer favoritism, exploitation, and RMT, most of them are sick of little farms, and want to go to a big ostrich ranch with lots of eggs.. So talking about said farmers, and their activities, within this post is pointless. I, and most if not all like me, want to bring our eggs to Piestro's farm. If he builds it right.

[IMG]
    Vouivre likes this.
  4. Vouivre Augur

So without copying and pasting someone else's opinion, what specifically does it cover? If your only argument is childish mocking then you are beneath notice.
  5. SALTDOG Lorekeeper

Precisely. Now, getting back to people who actually want to have a productive discussion. Going back to a windows port of EQ Mac, Piestro, how possible would that be in some incarnation?
  6. Tobynn Augur

I have no intention of playing tutor for you. If you cannot comprehend the DMCA snippets that you cut/paste, then you should probably cease doing so.
  7. Vouivre Augur

As I expected an uneducated insult and refusal to do anything. Dismissed.
  8. JarekStorm New Member

Now this is what I'm talking about. A true Classic experience. Breeze is a Kunark era spell though, so it would be in eventually.

What people do not understand is that for myself and those like me, these additions did not enhance EQ, but instead removed much of the difficulty, replacing it with convenience. The community interdependence was built upon the harsh, even brutal nature of the world.

Players needed one another, for SOW, for binds, for ports, for healing, tanking, mezzing, buffing, rezzing, and DPS! You couldn't make it on your own, and thus a community was born, reputations were earned for good or bad, and your actions had consequences.

Sounds great to me!
    Malachi and BlankStare_001 like this.
  9. Piestro Augur

Hey folks, this one has spiraled quite a bit. I'll go ahead and lock it.
    SALTDOG and BlankStare_001 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.