ETA on anniversary stuffs?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Voskresenskaia New Member

This post got me to resub on my two accounts))))

I don't know why isn't saying all access under my name..
    Tucoh likes this.
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

If you want that displayed, you have to adjust your profile settings on the forums.
  3. Voskresenskaia New Member

Thanks!))
  4. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

But spoiler, no one really cares if it says "all access" under your name :)
    Yinla, Moege and Daedly like this.
  5. Thraine Augur

yep, i came here hoping for an answer .. how devious indeed lol
    Yinla likes this.
  6. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

Annoying, right?
  7. Herf Augur

This is meaningless for progression servers!

WTF? Why do they hate us!

DB is the anti-Christ! The Devil!! The Vacuum! (Fringe reference there.)

I HATE YOU!

..ok, my work here is done.
    Nennius likes this.
  8. Numiko Augur

Last time they gave away free Heroic Characters silver accounts got them too.
  9. Alek New Member

Any updates?
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Are we there yet?
  11. Galliana Elder

Sucks we have to wait till June for revamped Sebilis. I have augs to farm.
    Tucoh likes this.
  12. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

There are better augs now... or at least they're about to be overcome by other augs.
  13. Tucoh Augur

Just as an aside, I wish each expansion didn't have so many augs. It makes older expansions obsolete much faster and the incremental upgrades when getting a new aug make them pretty boring. I didn't even really bother trying to farm augs in ToV because the upgrade from getting them for an established character is minimal.

By my count we got 13 type7/8 augs in ToV.

I'd rather have like, three type7/8 augs per expansion:
    • A rare drop from any named/mission
    • A crafted one
    • An achievement one
    Do this for a few years with or without increasing the upgrade value and every aug will be a huge upgrade from what we have previously.
  14. mark Augur

yes dreamweaver what about today its already friday 4.43 am here
    Yinla likes this.
  15. Cadira Augur

Idk, I think the fact that only 3-4 of those 13 augs are actually useful for your class it essentially weighs out to what you want each xpac anyways.

It's not like as with your tank in particular your going to equip the new low ac\intel augs and the like, after all.
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Looks like Overseer quest thing is for the anniversary, at least it as an 21st anniversary quest on test.
  17. Triconix Augur

I use 10 augs from this expansion and only have 17 slots for 7/8 augs (not counting the slot for Artisan Prize as that will never be replaced). That's a fairly large turnover of augs per expansion. It would be even more if I used a damage aug in my primary tank wep rather than a stat aug, making it 11 of 17 slots upgraded.

If we want to include the new slot 18/19 augs, the turnover for augs is even more prevalent.
  18. Cadira Augur

That's fair.

On my sk I only look at ac and then dex after that. Can't remember exactly but i feel like there's....4 type 7s I can upgrade for my preference? But that's me.

My melee toons would probably take a couple more for solely looking at dex.