ETA on anniversary stuffs?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Any ETA on when we will hear about new anniversary quests/missions/raids?

Less than a month to go.

In game calendar says modern events start on 16th March, I asume any new stuff will start at that time.
    Xinny likes this.
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

They did not do a podcast this year for the Expansion they said maybe later in 2020. Last year they had a EXP Bonus at the start of Anniversary. I am hoping for a poll or post about Fan Fair also.
  3. Benito EQ player since 2001.

March is just around the corner! With this expansion's raid schedule, I doubt we will see a Hardcore Heritage zone at this point. I think we will get a mission and raid combo if we are lucky.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

It's not hardcore heritage that is later in the year, this is anniversary stuff.
  5. TheStugots Augur

Also curious about this. Any ETA on the announcement?
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Anyone seen anything interesting show up on the patches that maybe related to the anniversary?
  7. Tyreel Augur

Per dbstr_us.txt
    5098^30^Anniversary Login Bonus^0^
    5098^31^Every member that logs in during the 21st Anniversary celebration will get the ability to claim a FREE Heroic Character, once per account!^0^
    5098^33^HC^0^

Let the drama of 'that is meaningless for progression servers' begin!
    Herf, Yinla, Nennius and 2 others like this.
  8. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... more mage coth hoes and rogue collectible picker uppers! !!!!!
  9. Sancus Augur

We could turn this into a live version of the "How about today?" thread to expend dreamweaver's banked responses faster.
    Kuvani and Moege like this.
  10. Benito EQ player since 2001.

It sounds like it is only available for All Access subscribers? That is fair. Though, I would love to see the promo apply to F2P (get more people back and let veteran players dabble).
  11. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

Where are you seeing the subscription requirement?
  12. Benito EQ player since 2001.

They use the phrase: "Every member" instead of "every player [or account]."

Member designation probably means All Access subscriber. (They have the ability to grant rewards based on membership: Sarnak Skeleton illusion, Queen Velazul Illusion, Merika Glider). I hope I am wrong though.
  13. Xinny Lorekeeper

I would like a little teaser on this too. No need to give specific details, but it would be nice to know if we are getting smaller group content, a raid (with gear like GMM), or a combination of the two.

Please give us some sort of idea what is coming.... we.... are..... 3 weeks..... away...………………...
  14. Tucoh Augur

Gotta be every member/subscriber.

This does increase the odds I resub this summer!
  15. Nennius Curmudgeon

I would think so. Now to think just how to apply this perk.
  16. Allayna Augur

WTB anniversary raid/s.

Mischief, Growth and/or Sleeper....
  17. dreamweaver Community Manager

Devious.
  18. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

What's devious is responding with simply "devious." Now the thread has a DEV tag, which insinuates an answer to a question exists!
    Thraine, Fohpo, Yinla and 3 others like this.
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Any update ?

We have usually heard by now.
  20. Smokezz The Bane Crew

How about today?