Fixed Internally Essence of the Dragon - unable to grant award

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by enchanterkeiby, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Jaylnn Gnomish Bog Jogger

I was able to petition to have it removed. Multiple guild mates were forced to do the same. I guess some petitions they just fix it and delete the reward, while others they say they can’t help them. I guess it depends on who answers it.
    Chaffe likes this.
  2. Chaffe Journeyman

Can confirm those posting to petition until you get the "right" person have it right. Great CS interaction last night has the situation resolved on my accounts. Here's hoping for a patch soon to fix the issue going forward.
    Niskin likes this.
  3. CRAZO Journeyman

have this reward stuck on both my accounts now.
  4. Benito EQ player since 2001.

This is probably an old but broader bug. I had the same issue with tutorial rewards on low level alts. I constantly log in those characters with Worn Totem (from Tutorial) in an open reward window unable to claim. I believe it occurs due to progressing to the next task step before claiming or zoning out with the reward window up.
  5. Ratalthor Developer

This should be fixed in the upcoming July update. After the patch, you can claim your coin to get rid of the stuck reward.
    Koutarou_E'ci, Skuz, Stymie and 3 others like this.
  6. Kroolhand78 New Member

Thanks! A welcome relief to a very annoying issue.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Future people will not get stuck, they will automatically get the coin. The check for "automatically grant the reward" is only done when the reward is granted, so people that already have the previously stuck reward will need to accept their platinum to remove it.
    Nennius and minimind like this.