Esoteric actions...

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Jeej, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Jeej New Member

With such a widespread issue impacting the playtime of so many, why is it that DBG continues to fail at communicating with the community?

Instancing in the game is failing and the only action on DBG's part to communicate with the players is

[IMG]
    found here: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...date-bugs-04-19-17.239847/page-7#post-3528929

Have you been able to determine the issue? Is there a plan of action to fix it? Will you provide an approximate time this will be corrected?
  2. Zish Elder

They broke instances
    They broke server transfers
    They stealth dropped xp and vista

And this was all reported directly after the patch on Wednesday

They had two more days in the business week to at least detail a plan for all these issues.

Instead they say nothing.
  3. Jeej New Member

Instancing being broken should be a much more concerning issue in comparison to people being unable to server transfer.

They did not "steath" drop xp and vista. A change was made to the posted requirements like two years ago.
  4. Zish Elder

lol okay, screw your issue too.
  5. Jeej New Member

Thousands of people being unable to gain access to instances just logically seems paramount to a handful of people being unable to server transfer.

Although... I expect server transfers to be fixed first. /shrug
  6. Zish Elder

I was trying to explain how there are a lot of major issues with no response, and all you can say is "YEAH WELL THOSE AREN'T AS IMPORTANT AS MY PROBLEM"

I'm not comparing issues, I'm saying it's stupid there hasn't been a reasonable response to any of them.
  7. fortuneteller Augur

Well, your problem is tiny, compared to the instance, and they have to prioritize what to fix first.
    Jeej likes this.
  8. Jeej New Member

There are other threads for those issues.

Do you disagree with instancing issues being the larger problem?

You're just derailing a thread by introducing other issues... a very common problem here.
  9. Zish Elder

my god you people are dense
  10. Jeej New Member

Go play WoW.
  11. Kallitank Elder

How dare you agree with them. You should be banned!!! Some people just don't get it.
  12. fortuneteller Augur

I think that Zish got some items for sale, and need to transfer to another server and get some kronos.
  13. Kallitank Elder

He was agreeing with you , and you jump on his case. What's up with that?
  14. Jeej New Member

15. Jeej New Member

All the devs are like...

[IMG]