Escape AA Changes are BS!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by lancelove, Oct 1, 2019.

1. lancelove Augur

Rangers have been mediocre at best for a long time, other than being great pullers in groups because of cover tracks. I could pull , split whatever in group content very close to bards. Now with a 10 minute reuse timer on cover tracks you have essentially nerfed a rangers ability as a puller. I dont understand the 20% mana cost for a ranger either to use cover tracks. They are a class whos mana usage had already needed to be looked at. Trying to make escape aa's more balanced across the classes that have them more consistent is like bringing casters tanking abilities closer to melee or offtank classes. You are in essence nerfing pullers when their class depends / uses that ability as part of their group pulling abilities.
    PLEASE LOOK AT THIS ON RANGERS AND BARDS!
  2. Dewey Augur

So as a rogue my escape is unchanged from the last nerf(I still hate it compared to how it was originally. Anyways, what exactly got changed?

Please state the facts. From reading the notes I see nothing about it being moved to a 10 minute timer. This looks more like a bug than anything. Please do elaborate with "facts" and use less feelings so that we can understand the issue better.
  3. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Dewey, it's in the message posted last night by a dev:
  4. Dewey Augur

Thanks... Now that I have read it I understand the frustration. Did they forget about the harmonious arrow nerf and why they gave rangers a fade to begin with? Of course they did.

I don't like the changes.