Fixed Errors "This zone is not ready to receive visitors yet"

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by alanus, Jun 18, 2022.

1. edsarto New Member

"A strange magical presence prevents you from entering. It's too dangerous to enter at the moment."
    Happening when trying to get Close the Gate mission"
    Krazie, Vemmy and Aepity like this.
  2. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

getting 30 minute replay timers on DZs on Yelniak and the zone never loads

tried Vox, Yael, and Phinny so far
    Krazie, Vemmy and Aepity like this.
  3. DCPD158 Elder

This is the 4th night in a row on Tunare that the GGH and Standard GH is getting "This zone is not ready to receive visitors yet".

Ever since the emergency patch
    Krazie, Conq, Silvena and 2 others like this.
  4. Aepity New Member

Was finally unstuck from the event when it timed out after 5 hrs. Foolishly I tried again today and it broke at the very beginning. It looks like this is completely broken and undoable until they fix whatever issue they are having with DZs loading.

Might be worth noting that I completed this without any issues before the last patch. Something in the last patch seems to have broken task/small pop DZs loading.

Adding in info from bug report:
    Category: Quest [Can Repro]
    Date/Time: Tue Jun 21 15:32:56 2022

Character: Level 70 Cleric (Main)
    Zone: The Plane of Knowledge

Description: Cleric Epic Request currently is broken. I tried it again today after I got unplayably stuck in it for 5 hrs yesterday and it wouldn't even load into the first step today. It kept giving the message "A strange magical pressense prevents you from entering. It's too dangerous to enter at the moment." It looks like there is some issue with small population DZs spinning up.
    Krazie likes this.
  5. Aepity New Member

6. MCDeyoc New Member

Cannot advance any character on Ragefire and should be able to advance 1 character.
  7. Charv New Member

I was trying to run HA's in the Dead Hills, and I am not allowed to enter the zone. It doesn't matter which mission I get. It shows as a shared task that I have, but It wont allow me to enter the actual missions. Started last night and ii still wont let me enter today. I cant enter the GH as of today aswell.

Gamlgon
    Pover/Quellious
    Aepity, Yinla and Nennius like this.
  8. Loup Garou De loop de loop

yeah there are a dozed bug reports on this. so don't feel alone
  9. Moine New Member

in the end the Acrylia DZ never loaded.
    today we had the same issue with a permafrost DZ, it never loaded, stay stuck as "pending"
    Krazie and Aepity like this.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

DZ for Lady Vox isn't changing from pending and is not letting anyone in.

Tonight is the last night for gaining the achievement for completing before level 41.
    Aepity likes this.
  11. morsongs New Member

unable to zone into Dead Hills Skulk the Madaxe #3 Heroic Adventure
    Krazie likes this.
  12. NoxiousGrizzle Also post as Slik, Noxious, or Bart

OK. Normally I dont post on here to complain, but first all of the Aoc's were "Pending" and never opened over and over. This has been going on for a few days now at least.
    Then just now the login servers went down again, which is also happening more frequently it seems. It used to be the login servers would be down a minute or two and then open back up. Whats going on over there fellas?
    Krazie and Aepity like this.
  13. Gen2.0 New Member

Still broken ...
  14. Prismark New Member

Is there a support team that acknowledge when the game is broken ?

It isn't normal i need to click for 30 minutes to maybe get an instance ...
  15. Thunderkiks Augur

Same with my guild hall yesterday. Used both anchors and wouldn't let me zone in. Finally had to go through lobby. Our guild hall closed Sunday night and I logged in L Fay. Was super annoying it used both anchors and said the zone wasnt ready.
    Krazie likes this.
  16. Soulbanshee Augur

Already multiple threads open for instance issues.
    Aepity likes this.
  17. Soulbanshee Augur

18. Soulbanshee Augur

Aepity likes this.
  19. Loup Garou De loop de loop

20. Vremis New Member

Category: Other
    Date/Time: Tue Jun 21 21:17:43 2022

Character: Level 115 Shaman (Main)
    Zone: Sanctus Seru

Description: In Sanctus Seru trying to spawn the instanced version at the Agent of Change. Been standing here 10 minutes trying to get the instance to let us enter.