Fixed Errors "This zone is not ready to receive visitors yet"

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by alanus, Jun 18, 2022.

1. alanus Augur

Guild hall and mission instances not loading on Tunare. Won't let me in. Others are having this issue, too
    Krazie, Aepity, Fuelforfire and 3 others like this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Cannot log into guild owned guild hall. Says zone is not ready to receive visitors yet and to try again in a few moments

Tried thru neighborhood entrance, lobby entrance and anchor port. Nothing shows up on the screen to show you are going into a different zone and then you get the red message

The guild door on the right in the lobby - which is the default standard plain guild door works.

Broken on 13 characters so far

Edit - did my usual of just logging out and back in and now it is working. Shame I still have the cool down on guild anchors though
    Joules_Bianchi likes this.
  3. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

We can't access a guild neighborhood for over 30 minutes now on Vox. The primary anchor, the first click reports "Your Primary Anchor Gate spell is interrupted. You are too far away form ______ Village to enter it.

The second click "This zone is not ready to receive visitors yet, please try again in a few moments." (and burnt the ancor transport device time.

Standing in Guild lobby 30+ minutes now getting bounced.

I'm going to have to /petiton to get my anchor and escrow back.
    Krazie and Aepity like this.
  4. ChiiChii Augur

Zoning in to Sunrise Hills, receive this error again.
    Zoning in to guild halls, receive this error.
    After requesting instance missions, the NPCs are not allowing anyone to zone. Have to drop and re-request. Xegony server
    Krazie, Thunderkiks, Nennius and 7 others like this.
  5. Slasher Augur

Ya its happening on multiple servers and been an off and on thing for days.
    Krazie, Vemmy and Aepity like this.
  6. Zandal Lorekeeper

Same on Xegony after requesting Trials of Smoke quest from All Dream's Weaver in Stratos: "A strange magical presence prevents you from entering. It's too dangerous to enter at the moment."
  7. Aepity New Member

See the attached information from my bug report. I have never gotten any contact from a GM from my previous issues and seeing as my character is currently unplayable I'm hoping that submitting info here might actually get me in touch with a GM for once.

Category: Quest
    Date/Time: Mon Jun 20 16:57:04 2022

Character: Level 51 Cleric (Monster Alt)
    Zone: The Burning Woods 32445

Description: I'm currently doing an Epic Request for the second time as a cleric. Upon finishing the battle with Vekelrek I am now stuck and it will not allow me to load into the next zone. I am now stuck after the first event and it keeps saying "A strange magical presence prevents you from entering. It's too dangerous to enter at the moment." I cannot rewind, I cannot zone, I cannot return home (from character select), and I cannot use spells. I tried logging in and out and all it changed is that I am no longer blind.
    Krazie likes this.
  8. morsongs New Member

trying to zone into dead hills, and bixie hive but the zones arent able to click through from the older content zone.
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Pending for over 5 minutes so far, note the replay timer.

Typo intentional as per image

[IMG]
  10. morsongs New Member

dead hills is working, and neriak 4th gate, havent seen the bixie hive entrance yet though
  11. Gen2.0 New Member

Trying to enter sro/guk instance and all i ever get is -

A strange magical presence prevents you from entering a zone you are paying for

or something like that
    Svann2, Aepity, Krazie and 2 others like this.
  12. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

DZ Servers might be having an issue, our DZ for Acrylia Cavernss was not spinning up
  13. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

14. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

DZ servers having an issue atm I think, LDoN & DZ not spinning up
  15. Gen2.0 New Member

May be 30+, waited until timer expired

Thanks for link
  16. Aepity New Member

17. magikarp Elder

dz not working on yelinak either

had our groups wait for 30 minutes and try again, still stuck in pending
  18. Aepity New Member

Took about 1.5 hours of waiting (after logging out and in a few times) and then the DZ actually loaded. Hopefully the next steps will also load without having to wait.
  19. morsongs New Member

all zones seem to be available now.. however, unable to zone into
    Gribble #3: Disrupting the Ritual
    Aepity likes this.
  20. Aepity New Member

Now stuck again a few steps later. This time loading into "Scatter your Pearlescent Shards through the hills". I'm guessing it will take another hour and a half until the DZ will load.