Error Time out - Still

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by NOConcepts, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Neroku_Necro New Member

Just a theory/Opinion. But I think since this happened so late in the day/night, They don't have anyone on staff to address this right this moment so they put up a "out of service" sign hanging above the boards aka "We're looking into it". So it could be well into the day hours from now until this is fixed when someone comes into the office/building to take a look at the servers. Wishful thinking they have someone on call or they really are looking into it RIGHT now though. I really wanted to play tonight and start up fresh on FV. :3
  2. Herf Augur

Server is bending you over...please wait.

Sorry, your sacrifice was found to be inadequate, try again.
    Neroku_Necro likes this.
  3. Neroku_Necro New Member

"Inserts credit card number into the password field" Oh it works now. Haha.
  4. Fornow Lorekeeper

yah password and username is invalid for all accounts
  5. Longtooth New Member

Inserts Neroku's credit card number into the password field - Rejected "Insufficient Funds"
    Herf likes this.
  6. Kudaas New Member

error - a timeout occurred (over and over and over)
  7. Opaline New Member

8. Rombulus New Member

So Daybreak, what did you find out after over six hours of investigating?
  9. Fornow Lorekeeper

would be nice to know if they really are looking into this, last update was 5 hours ago and the problem has only gotten worse.now u cant even put in correct passwords..............
  10. Neroku_Necro New Member

Accurate. *Sits in corner" :"3
  11. Neroku_Necro New Member

They really probably haven't looked into it yet...…..
  12. Arcturion - TSM New Member

Using "Quick Connect" from the login screen isn't working any more as of right now.

*EDIT*
    Seems if you try enough times it'll let you in, but the gods help you if you log out or go LD for some reason.
  13. Neroku_Necro New Member

Would just be really nice if a DEV could step in and at least say they isolated the issues and are fixing it now instead of total darkness for hours. I really do get the vibe they slapped an "out of order" sign and walked away until the right staff can come in later in the day..... Kinda no life'ing it right now hoping it'll be fixed any moment but I'm sure I speak for a lot of people when I say it would be nice to have an update after 5+ hours of silence on this.

Update" As of 2:15am EST. Instead of getting timeouts, Login credentials no longer work.
  14. Neroku_Necro New Member

I can now login via the launcher and not the patchme. Works for me. "Joy" :)
  15. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

I somehow got in after numerous times. . o_O
  16. Arba New Member

Same here I have been working on this all day without success and have provided every file requested and all the information I could but have not heard back from anyone. I was fine playing with my three free accounts and as soon as I pay for All Access I am not able to?

I have been able to get in after trying for hours but as soon as my character zones everything locks up and doesn't work again.