Error Time out - Still

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by NOConcepts, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Tarrick New Member

Took me about 10 attempts of re-entering my credentials after the timeout, but it finally let me through to the server selection page. At that point, no issue proceeding.

*update* - Then I crashed zoning into the Standard Guild Hall and now I'm stuck back at the login issue... awesome.
  2. Makaha New Member

Got two in two more to go... jeebus
  3. Audity New Member

status is gone from above forum but still can't log in
  4. Khosta New Member

Same issue here
  5. Gunno New Member

"We appreciate our members!" As a token of our appreciation... please enjoy not being able to log in!
    Ulain likes this.
  6. Gunno New Member

Just got in... try try try!
  7. Lisand New Member

I have the same problem.. could it be the hour?
    I don't understand after all this time this problem is still a live and well.
  8. Belal New Member

Still no go here also, no EQ today I guess off to bed
  9. Neroku_Necro New Member

It's been like this for hours, some people are getting in and others can't. Returning player here and I got welcomed to this login nightmare right after a fresh windows and everquest install. Sigh.
  10. Perplexed Augur

Time out error x2 when I try to log in now.
    Wonder if this is related to the time out error some of us have had when logging out.
  11. Trong New Member

Took me five tries, but FINALLY logged on!!
  12. Neroku_Necro New Member

I've been trying to login for about 15 min straight, back to back since I seen people saying if you kept at it then you could get in.....but no luck. I guess this isn't something they can fix tonight without bringing the servers down I bet.
  13. Funkymusik New Member

I've lost track of how many tries over the past 4.5 hours... still can't log in
    Neroku_Necro likes this.
  14. Neroku_Necro New Member

That sir. Is dedication. haha. Genius marketing. Only let half the people in, let the rest go mad and crave that EQ. :3
  15. Audity New Member

got in eventually - afraid to log into a different character lol
    Neroku_Necro likes this.
  16. Bobokin Augur

That happens far too often. Why is zoning into the guild hall like Russian Roulette?

But I digress.
  17. Kevlin0214 New Member

Just stay with it, for now. Got 2 accounts logged in on same PC. 2nd logged in easier than the first fwiw.
  18. Neroku_Necro New Member

I'm still at it, alternating between 3 accounts. Haven't succeeded yet but I haven't lost hope. Yet.
  19. Fornow Lorekeeper

3 pc's 90 fails 2 hours now elo ?
  20. Evilfire New Member

If it is any help the Login credentials are messed up on the boards also. I was able to log in on this account, both boards and game, but my other 2 accounts say the board login credentials are "Invalid credentials". (One guildy mentioned he was able to log in after changing password, so I even tried Forgot password, changed password and got same thing with new password)
    Neroku_Necro likes this.